Hatori ; "My worst mistake"

this chapter has mature content such as self harm and strong language so please beware before reading. 

-----------------------------

"This isn't going to work"

Those words were the only the beginning of the end. "Y-you dont mean that" Y/n said hesitently. Her voice cracking and tears welling in her eyes. "I do" Hatori said, lying through his teeth but doing what he thought was best for you. "N-no" she said and Hatori could see her breaking right in front of his eyes. The happiness drained from her eyes and you could just see how hurt she was. "I love you" She said it. She was the first one to say it. Hatori frowned and thought about taking all the crap he said back and pulling the love of his life into his arms but he went against it. "Hatori please say you are joking" You pleaded and saw no emotion in his eyes. "I can take your memories away if you want, they don't mean much" Hatori said and tried his best to act like he didn't care and shrugged. You stared at him in shock and tears poured down your cheeks heavily. "N-no" She sobbed out and covered her face as she cried. "I just don't love you anymore" Hatori lied and that was the last straw you couldn't take it. You ran and that was the last Hatori saw of you. 

He grew worried as you had stopped showing up to work at the office and he no one has heard from you. You ignored his phone calls and text and his anxiety grew. Hatori sat in his office, his head in his hands. "Tori" He looked up at the sound of Momoji's gentle voice. He looked up and you could see that he was a wreck. "Someone is here to see you" the young boy said softly. Hatori nodded and stood up. When he entered the living room he saw Tohru standing there, a look of anger and pity written all over her face. "What do you want?" Hatori asked, not in the mood to socialize. "I...I know where she is" Tohru whispered and Hatori's attention rose. "Take me to her" He demanded.

You sat on the bathroom floor of the hotel that you were staying at. It was about an hour away from the estate and all of the Sohma's. Your eyes were red and puffy from crying and multiple cuts littered your wrist. A knock at the door caught your attention and you quickly pulled your sleeves down and went to the door. You opened the door to reveal the person you didn't want to see. "What are you doing here" You said, anger evident over your beautiful features and usually sweet voice. "Y/n" Hatori said softly and observed your wrecked state. His heart ached at the sight. "Why are you her sohma" You stated, venom dripping from your voice so much that it made Hatori flinch. "Baby" He said and you shook your head. "Do not call me that" You said as your sleeves lifted ever so slightly. Hatori caught sight of your cuts and his heart shattered. He roughly pushed inside and pulled your sleeve down. "Stop" You demanded and pulled away from his tight grip. "What the hell were you thinking y/n!" Hatori yelled, his anger growing.

"No do not fucking start with me Hatori! Im not your fucking problem anymore remember! You left me!" You screamed, letting out your pent up feelings. Hatori's anger faltered and he frowned. "Im sorry" He said and sat on the bed while staring at the ground. "Tori" You said softly and sat next to the man. "Why are you here?" you asked and he stared at you. "I never stopped loving you I just I don't want you to get hurt" He confessed and you stared at him wide eyed. "You idiot!" You screamed and stood up causing Hatori to stare at you. "I don't care about Akito hurting me, I love you" You exclaimed and cupped his cheeks. "You're so stupid" You complained. "So are you" He said back. "Don't ever do this again" He said referencing to your wrist. You nodded and cupped the mans cheeks again.  "Im so sorry" You whispered to him and he shook his head. "I am too" He replied and you sat there looking into each other's eyes. "I love you y/n l/n" He whispered. "Love you more Hatori Sohma" 

A/N: WE HIT 3KKKKKK Ty so much <3

Also sorry this chapter was ass