Akito| Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts

"Hey Shigure, um can you come over" y/bsf/n said into the phone.

Shigure, as well as ayame entered your house to see y/bsf/n watching you worridly.

You drunkenly spun and danced around the room and screamed the words to a song about heartbreak.

"What's going on?" Ayame asked confused, his eyebrows furrowing. Y/bsf/n sighed as a big frown made its way to her lips.

"She called me me crying. She kept saying that she wanted Akito and missed him. When i got here she was already super drunk" she explained.

The group of three looked over at you sadly as you danced. You caught their eyes and smiled while waving them over. "Heyy~" you drunkenly slurred and almost tripped over your feet.

Ayame made his way over to you. "You need to call him. I may hate him but she loves him and I know she isnt the only one hurting" y/bsf/n stated.

You suddenly fell to your knees and broke down. Ayame rubbed your back and tried his best to calm you.

Shigure sighed but non-the-less nodded. You both were close since high school and it hurt him to see you crying. Shigure quickly made his way to his car and sped off to the Sohma Estate.

About 10 minutes had passed and you slept on the couch. Ayame made his way back over to y/bsf/n but her eyes never left you.

"You think he will come?" she asked, her tone giving away how unsure she was. "Akito may be cold hearted and ruthless but he loves her" Ayame said as he looked back at you.

You began to mumble akitos name and you started crying. Ayame rushed back over in order to console you.

There was a knock at the door and y/bsf/n rushed over to be face to face with Shigure and Akito.

Akito heard your cries and pushed passed y/bsf/n. He swept you from Ayame and held you in his arms. You looked up through teary eyed at the raven haired man.

"A-aki" your voice cracked and you were unsure if you were seeing things. You put your hand to his cheek as tears slipped down your own.

"Y/n its me" he whispered. Tears filled his eyes as well. You pulled him close and sobbed into his chest. "Please, please dont leave me again. I need you. Im sorry ill try harder to change" Akito pleaded.

Your grip tightened on his robe and you nodded. Akito tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as you looked back up at him.

He stared at your face, trying to memorize every feature. "My beautiful girl" he mumbled and caressed your cheek.

The fight was stupid, over something so little. He snapped and he snapped bad. He winced at the bruises that littered your upper arm and thighs.

"Stop" you said and he looked back into your eyes. "I am fine" you reassured. Your somewhat sober stsae was beginning to wear off and you felt fatigue hitting you.

You struggled to keep your eyes open. "Go to sleep" akito said and you shook your head causing him to flick you. "Aki~" you whined and he smiled at you.

He loved when you calked him that.
He kissed your forehead. "Sleep my love" he stated again and your eyes slowly fluttered shut. Not long after he heard your soft snores.

He smiled down lovingly at you before picking you up and carrying you to your bedroom. Akito laid you down before nuzzling up next to you and wrapping you in his arms.

You unknowingly nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck causing him to chuckle. "I love you so much" he whispered before falling asleep as well

Y/bsf/n, Ayame and Shigure walked down your lawn. "You think she really wants him back?" Ayame asked. "Yeah she was drunk" Shigure chimed in.

"She meant it. Her drunk words are her sober thoughts" y/bsf/n said wisely. The three split their own ways and Shigure stopped and glanced back at your house one last time.

"If only it was me" he whispered sadly to himself. Shigure sighed before walking off back to his home.