Kyo | "I LOVE YOU"

523 words

--------------------

I grew quite annoyed with all the girls trying to flirt and confess to Kyo at school. It made me even more irritated that he was being nice to them. I mean I know I sound jealous but its not my fault. I glared at the girls around his table. "Jealous much" Haru said and I glared at him. "ok sorry" He said chuckling before sitting next to me. "I just ... " I started but didn't know how to finish the sentence. 

I began to ignore the girls and Kyo and talked with Haru. He kept making me laugh with his stupid jokes. Eventually I started reading and he decided to lay his head on my shoulder and take a nap.

"Hatsuharu-san is laying on y/n-san" one girl said. "Are they together?" Asked another. "He is to handsome for her"  I rolled my eyes at the dumb comments. I suddenly felt eyes on me so I turned carefully and out of the corner of my eye I saw Kyo glaring at me and Haru. I sighed and went back to reading my book.

{t.s}

"Want me to walk you home?" Asked Haru as he leaned on the wall next to me. "Ill walk her" Kyo said roughly and grabbed my wrist before dragging me out of the school building. On the way home Kyo ignored me completely and I was now irritated. 

I stopped walking. "What's your problem Kyo" I said angrily, not understanding why he has been so rude all day. He chuckled. "You really are dumb" He said and it only fueled my anger. "No you're just an arrogant jerk" I said and turned the opposite direction to go find Haru-san. "Where are you going?" Kyo asked as he grabbed my wrist firmly.

"To go find Haru-san, Unlike you he actually cares about me" I said and that ticked Kyo off. "I LOVE YOU" He screamed and I stopped in my tracks. "I was jealous" he added and looked down in shame. I turned around and stared in shock. "Jealous? Of me and Haru?" I asked and he meekly nodded.

I broke down laughing causing the orange-haired boy to glare at me. I walked over and hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise but he hugged back non the less. "Me and Haru are nothing but friends Kyo" I said and stared into his brown eyes. "I was jealous too" I whispered and felt heat go to my cheeks.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Of who?" He asked and I sighed loudly. "All the girls who confess to you and who flirt with you" I admitted and looked up to see Kyo smiling sweetly. "I don't want them" He said and rested his forehead against mine as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Who do you want?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "No forget that" He said and connected our lips in a loving kiss. When he pulled away I said the way I felt inside. 

"I love you too Kyo Sohma"