Haru | "New Girl"

517 words

-------------------------

"Whatever you dumb rat!"

"I know you arent talk you stupid cat!"

"You guys stop" 

Haru listened as Yuki and Kyo argued and tohru tried to stop them. He rolled his eyes and rested his chin on his palm as he stared boredly out the window. The sound of the door sliding open caught his attention and he turned to see and unfamiliar face. A girl walked in who he had never seen before. She had long black hair that reached her waist and beautiful green eyes. He couldn't help but stare as she shyly spoke to the teacher. "Hey!" The teacher called and all eyes were on the new girl. "This is y/n l/n and she is our new student" The teacher called and a few boys whistled causing Haru to glare daggers at them. The girl walked down the aisle and took the seat next to haru. She smiled at him and he returned the kind gesture. Eventually the room broke out into chatter again and Haru turned to the girl. "Hey" He said and met her beautiful emerald eyes. "H-hi" She stuttered out and looked down. 

t.s.

"Haruuuuu!" y/n called as the boy walked ahead of her. She pouted as she ran to catch up. "I didn't even do anything" She whined and grabbed the silver-haired boys arm. He glared at her but it faltered at her teary eyes. How badly he wanted to pull her into his arms, but he couldn't. "Fine" He said and the girl broke out into a smile and wiped away the fake tears. "You faker" He exclaimed and she giggled. The boy admired the girl who stood in front of him, the shy girl that he fell in love with. They grew close almost instantly. "You're so beautiful" He said and she hid behind her hands. "Stopppp" She said shyly and ran ahead causing Haru to chuckle. He watched as the girl skipped around and admired her. "Hey y/n" Haru stopped and watched the interaction between y/n and another guy from your school. "Oh hey f/n" She responded. He shamelessly looked her up and down and Haru grew slightly angry. "You looked hella sexy today" f/n said causing haru to growl and storm over. He quickly pulled y/n into a rough kiss, careful not to pull her body too close to his own. " She has a boyfriend" Haru stated and f/n rolled his eyes and walked off. Y/n stood silent and Haru quickly looked at her. "i'm sorry" he quickly stated, afraid that he just ruined their friendship. The girl smiled despite having red cheeks. "I like you too haru" She said and he breath a huge sigh of relief. He spun the girl around and kissed her cheek causing her to break out in giggles. "Be mine" Haru asked and she pretended to think about it. "Y/nnnn~" He whined and she giggled and pecked his lips. "Of course I will be" She replied and they smiled at each other like they had just won the lottery, but they won each other which was even better in their books.