Haru ; The Truth Untold pt. 2

632 words

---------------------------------

Y/n opened the door and was shocked. There stood Haru wet and shaking from the pouring rain, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. He then went to speak...

"But I still want you"

Y/n stood in shock for a minute before ushering the boy inside. "What the hell were you thinking!? It's pouring rain, Haru! You are going to get sick!" the worried girl rambled as she ran around the house searching for extra clothes and a blanket. 

"Go change now" She ordered and pushed the boy towards the bathroom. Haru couldn't help the small smile that made its way to his lips. You still worried about him and that gave hive a slimmer of hope. 

Haru reentered the main room to see you sitting on the floor by the fireplace that was burning. Haru made his way over and sat across from you. He watched you as you watched the flames of the fire. "I meant what I said" Haru finally broke the silence. 

Y/n didn't flinch at Haru's statement. She continued to stare at the flames. "Im talking to someone new" Y/n replied and Haru nodded. "I...I know" Haru replied hesitently. "He doesn't have what we did tho" Haru countered and Y/n finally looked up at him but with a burning anger. 

"How would you know? You gave up on us the first chance you got" Y/n growled angrily and Haru felt sick to his stomach. "You didn't even try" Y/n shouted and jabbed a finger in Haru's chest. "I absolutely hate how much I love you still!" You screamed and stood up.

"Why can't I forget about you like you forgot about me!" Y/n screamed and that statement set Haru off. "You think leaving you was easy! You think I wanted to leave the absolute love of my life! You actually think I could forget you! Damnit, y/n! I think about you every second of every day! This month without you has been absolute hell!" Haru screamed back.

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence. Haru stared at the fire while Y/n stared at the floor. "I left for you, I thought it would be better if you could be with someone who you could touch, who could hug you, kiss you, that someone could make you happier then me, but, I saw you with that guy and I couldn't stand the thought of you not being mine" Haru confessed and Y/n took a deep breath. 

"Im with someone"Y/n said remembering b/n. "He...he is the reason I am here" Haru said causing you to be surprised as well as confused. "W-what do you mean?" y/n asked in confusion, her eyebrows furrowing. 

"He came to the estate. He said he knew you still loved me and you were hurting despite how well you hid it" Haru said and y/n filled with guilt. Haru walked over to y/n and gently caressed her cheek. "Give me another chance y/n, I beg you" Haru said and got down on one knee as he gently kissed y/n hand.

"I promise to never, ever, leave you ever again" He swore but y/n had a conflicted look in her eye. She was scared to let him back into her like and risk him leaving again but on the other hand, she was madly in love with him. 

Y/n took a deep breath and finally looked up to face Haru. "one more chance" She whispered and was instantly being spun around by haru . You let out a giggle as he set you down. You both held each others faces as you both leaned your foreheads against each other.

In that moment you both felt like all the stars had aligned and you guys were back to a whole instead of two broken halves.