Kyo ; "Why cant you just trust me?"

For @Milagrosdiaz3

790 words

---------------------------------

"Kyo~" you whined as the orange cat ran from you. You chased him and heard his laughs as he escaped you once again. "Hmph" You said and sat on a tree log. You turned your head when you saw the orange-haired boy come out from the trees in his human form. He smiled teasingly at you and you crossed your arms and pretended to be mad. He chuckled, thinking you look cute. "n/n~" he said in a sing-song tone. You huffed again and pouted causing Kyo to chuckle. He then kissed your forehead, careful not to make full contact and said "I love you"  causing you to break out in a smile. Kyo and you have known each other since you were little. You grew up with one another and slowly fell in love. You knew of his family's secret and would never dare tell a soul. You sat at a table with Tohru as you guys talked about the upcoming festival and what type of rice balls to make when someone randomly sat next to you. You looked to see a boy with messy brown hair and green eyes. "Hello cutie" He said and smirked at you. "Can i help you" You said and crossed your arms while glaring at the unfamiliar boy. "Im g/n, i'm new here and you are" He said and got close to your face. You quickly stood up, as well as tohru. "Taken" You said and the boy rolled his eyes and kept the stupid smirk on his face. Tohru noticed a certain orange-haired boy who was glaring in your guys's direction. "um y/n-" Tohru started but the boy cut her off. "You know you are very attractive" He said and backed you against a pillar outside. You glared daggers at the boy. "Get. Away. From. Me." You said enunciating each word as the grip on your books grew extremely tight. "I don't want too" He said with a smirk and leaned in close. Suddenly the boy was ripped away from you and there stood a very angry version of your boyfriend. "Kyo!" You exclaimed and the boy sent you an angry glare before storming off inside the building. You quickly chased after him, leaving Tohru and the random boy behind. "Kyo!" You yelled after him as you chased him down an empty hallway. "Kyo stop!" You said and grabbed his arm. "Leave me alone y/n!" He screamed and you shrunk back ever so slightly. "I never thought you would cheat on me" He said and your eyes widened. You stared at the boy like he had two heads. "No kyo that isn't what happened-" You went to tell the boy the full story when he punched a locker and you jumped at the sound. "I don't want to hear lies y/n!" He screamed. The boy was too blinded by rage and the fear of losing you to realize that the situation was not what he thought at all. "Go hang out with your new boyfriend y/n, we are over" He said and quickly took off leaving you stunned, heartbroken, and lonely in the empty hallway. A week had passed since you have spoken to kyo. You convinced your mom to let you stay home for the week, but by the time Saturday had come you had had enough, you marched down to Shigure's house. You slammed kyo's door open to see him laying on the bed with his eyes closed. He quickly looked up and went to speak but you cut him off. "No! Its my turn to talk! I am so tired of you jumping to conclusions kyo" You yelled unexpectedly. "I don't need to hear it y/n i saw it!" He exclaimed and threw his hands in the air. "Gosh kyo WHY CANT YOU JUST TRUST ME! HE CAME ONTO ME AND I SAID NO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I screamed and the room grew silent, you could here a pin drop. You really think that i'd throw everything away for him, a boy I don't even know" I questioned, my voice growing soft and hurt. "No Im so sorry y/n im just scared that you'll leave" He whispered. I stared at the boy who I had been in love with since i was 12. "I love you and only you kyo sohma" I said and cupped his cheeks as tears fell down them. 
"I love you too y/n l/n" He said and I chuckled as tears rolled down my cheeks as well. I pulled him close even after he turned into a cat. "You're my person kyo" I whispered. "As you are mine" He said and I kissed his fur and held him close to me.