Kyo | "I'm scared"

826 words

-----------------------------

"You stupid bitch!"

"No one will love you but me"

"Worthless whore"

"Ugly"

"Not good enough"

"Hey, y/n did you hear me?" You looked up at tohru. You sheepishly shook your head and smiled shyly. "Im sorry tohru, can you repeat it." You asked.

Kyo eyed you. He noticed how you tightly held your skirt, something you did when you were anxious, however he didn't say anything.

"We are going to play 'Rich Man, Poor Man" after school. You are coming right?" Tohru repeated. "Oh, Um, I am not sure" You said.

"Hey! Y/n!" a voice called. The voice that you absolutely loath. You quickly stood up, grabbing your things in the process and ran over to y/bf/n.

Kyo watched the interaction with a glare. He hated your scumbag of a boyfriend. Kyo narrowed his eyes as the boy brushed a hair from your face but that isn't what he cared about. He noticed how you flinched slightly when the boy's hand went up.

"Staring is rude" Yuki cut in and Kyo glared at the silver-haired boy. "THere is something not right about him" Kyo responded. "You are just jealous" Yuki stated nonchalantly.

Kyo watch as you to walked away. The boy's arm was tightly around your waist and it seemed as if you were trying to distance yourself from him. Kyo quickly stood up surprising Tohru and Yuki. 

"Where are you going?" Tohru asked as kyo grabbed his bags. "I'm going to find out what is up with that guy" Kyo said and walked off after you. Yuki groaned and stood up with Tohru. The quickly ran to catch up with Kyo.

The three followed you guys, trying not to be suspicious in the process. You two suddenly stopped so they hid behind a corner and watched.

They were just close enough so they could hear exactly what you both were saying.

"finally, we are alone" The boy said with an annoying smirk as he pushed you up against the brick wall. "I don't want this anymore" You said boldly. The boy's face contorted into a look of anger.

He slammed his hand down on the brick wall causing you to flinch. "You are so stupid! You really think anybody could love you besides me! No one wants you!" You screamed at you. "You are mine" He growled and you pushed him back.

This pissed him off beyond his limits. He suddenly pulled his hand back to slap you. Suddenly, Yuki's hand grabbed the boy's wrist and pushed him back onto the sidewalk. Tohru was hugging and comforting you.

Kyo gripped the guy's collar tightly as the boy looked up in shock and fear. "If I ever see you around her again, I will not hesitate to take your head" Kyo threatened scarily and roughly through the boy down to the ground.

(Y'all remember the episode where kyo and yuki went and save tohru from her family. They were so protective it was so freaking cuteeee~)

Kyo gently pulled tohru back from you and you looked up at him through teary eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" You cried and he shushed you gently. You laid your head on his shoulder and he gently stroked your hair.

Kyo looked at tohru and yuki and gave them a look to get home. They nodded and gave you a sympathetic look before leaving. 

"How long has this been going on y/n?" Kyo asked softly. You sniffled and looked at your feet. "5 months" You whispered and Kyo's eyes grew extremely wide. "Im so sorry I didn't realize sooner" He apologized and kissed your forehead.

You quickly shook your head. "No it isn't your fault. Don't do that Kyo, do not blame yourself" You scolded the boy causing him to chuckle at how much you cared. Kyo gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind your ear.

"You are so beautiful, y/n l/n" Kyo said causing your cheeks to turn a deep red. He chuckled again and smiled down at you as you looked up at him shyly.

Kyo's eyes flickered between your lips and your eyes until he slowly began to lean in. "Kyo" You said abruptly as his lips were meters away from yours. Your eyes stared into one another's.

"I'm scared" you whispered softly and kyo saw in your eyes the fear of being hurt again. "I will always protect you y/n" Kyo responded truly and placed his lips on yours. Kyo was aware to keep space between the two of you so he didn't turn.

His hands gripped the sides of your hips and yours wrapped gently around his neck. The kiss was passionate as well as soft and loving. 

You both pulled away slightly gasping for air as your foreheads rested against one another. "I'm in love with you" Kyo stated and you smiled at him before pecking his lips one more time.

"I love you too kyo" You stated happily. The boy pulled away and grabbed your hand. "Lets go home" Kyo stated and you nodded. You two both walked back to the Shigure's house.