Akito ; Toxic

796 words

———————————

"Y/n" I sat numbly, no words, no emotions, just numb. I looked up at Akito as he frowned down at me. "Talk...please" He said and I continued to stare. Tears welled in my eyes but I refused to cry in front of him. "I said I was sorry" He said and walked into the kitchen. I frowned and observed the dark purple bruises that littered my arms and legs. The door opened and Yuki and Hatori walked in. "Oh hey y/n-" Yuki started until he saw my blank and helpless expression and all the bruises. "What are you doing here" Akito hissed as he re-entered the living room. "What the hell did you do to her" Yuki angrily said. I looked between the two and pleaded to hatori to not let this happen. "What happens between me and my girlfriend is none of your concern rat!" Akito replied, obviously growing angry. "It concerns me when my friend has bruises scattering her body!" Yuki yelled back. I stood up on shaky legs and stood between the two boys. "Stop" I said quietly. "Im .." I hesitated for a second. "Im fine Yuki" I said and gave him a sad smile. He shook his head quickly. "Don't lie Y/n" Yuki exclaimed. "She said she was fine rat" Akito said venomously and I flinched as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Obviously not if she is flinching at your touch! You are hurting her" He screamed and i pulled away from Akito. He narrowed his eyes at me and I flinched back to Yuki. "Y/n" He growled and I went to walk back until an arm pulled me towards him. "No" Yuki said firmly and my hands grew sweaty and my heart began to pound. "Can't you see how frightened she is" Yuki shouted and I covered my ears as tears rolled down my cheeks. I made eye contact with Akito and he frowned. "You are hurting her" Yuki said and Hatori came to my side. "You okay" He whispered in my ear and I shook my head, being honest. "I love her" Akito said matter-of-factly. "Well obviously not much" Yuki replied smartly and I tugged on his sweater, trying to get him away from Akito. "Watch your tone" Akito yelled, and the room went silent. "You're in a toxic relationship" Yuki growled and wrapped his hand around my wrist. "She is leaving with me" Yuki claimed and I saw the fire in Akito's eyes, the hatred and deadly look. I pushed away, I was willing to stay if it meant that yuki wouldn't be hurt in the process. "Y-yuki just g-go please" I tried to plead with him but he ignored me. "Leave" Akito demanded. "You are a horrible person Akito and if you hurt her so much as one more time then i'll come for you" Yuki growled and hesitently left. I watched as Hatori and Yuki pulled out of the driveway. Akito calmed himself and called my name. "you know he is right" I stated softly as i turned and faced akito with dull eyes. Akito's eyes held confusion as I spoke to him directly for the first time in a week. "This is toxic" I stated. The confusion in his eyes was quickly replaced with a deep anger. "You will never leave me!" He screamed and cornered me. I nodded, the fear in my stomach growing. Hatori came through the door and his attention focused on us instantly. I pushed akito away and walked towards Hatori. "I want it erased" I said and the room went silent once again. "No!" Akito screamed and I looked back at him. "It isn't your choice anymore Aki. I tried to stay but you make it so hard" I said and I frowned at him, the man I was once so deeply in love with. "I want the memories of him and I erased" I stated clearly. Hatori held wide eyes and looked back and forth between Akito and myself. "Please, it hurts" I begged and gently held his wrist.

Hatori knew if he did you would be happy again but Akito would kill him. Hatori's hand went to your head and Akito screamed and tried to rush toward you but he was too late. You gently fell to your knees, not reacting to anything for a moment. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked up at the two men in confusion. Akito looked at you, the anger he was feeling was replaced with fear. "Y-y/n" he stuttered and you tilted your head and smiled softly. The first genuine smile you have displayed to him in months. His heart fluttered at the gorgeous smile you held. "Do I know you sir?" You asked politely and his heart dropped.