Yuki | "My Princess"

297 words

Im sorry ik its very short

-----------------

Yuki's POV

I watched as y/n talked with Honda-san. She was extremely beautiful and even known as the princess. I watched as a boy walked up to her and I felt in ting of jealousy. I listened carefully to their conversation. "Y/n-san I like you, please go out with me" He asked her and she looked at Honda-san. "Um" She spoke. Her eyes then wandered to me.

 Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away. "I'm sorry I-I cant" She responded. The boy frowned and walked away from Honda-san and Y/n. She looked back at me and smiled and I looked away. I saw from the corner of her eye that y/n frowned.

Y/n's POV

I rejected that boy because I love Yuki but now I know that he doesn't share the same feelings as I do. I looked at tohru with teary eyes. "No, no y/n don't cry" She whispered and wiped my tears quickly. I walked out of the classroom quickly and ran towards the bathroom. I got inside and leaned against the wall as I softly cried into my hands.

Suddenly someone ran into the girls room. "Y-yuki?" I said confused. He instantly got in front of me and kneeled don't to my height. "Why d-don't you like me back" I whispered. His eyes widened at my confession.

I wiped my eyes. Suddenly Yuki's lips were on mine. I kissed him back of course. "I-I love you" he said and smiled. "I love you too" I said and hugged him tightly. "Please don't ever cry for me again" He said and frowned. "I hate to see you cry" He added and I nodded.

"Be mine? " He asked and I sat speechless. "Be my princess" he said and I smiled widely. "Yes, of course" I exclaimed and kissed him once again.