Kyo | "You have me"

Requested by @Alyssajj11

Warning: this chapter may be triggering to some people so take caution. This chapter will contain self harm, suicidal thoughts, and depression. Please read with caution. Also I am in no way, shape or form saying that any of these things are good. Everyone is made to be who they are and they are perfect so there is no need to change !

Y/n quietly sat in the back of the class. She watched as all the cliques went with one another. She saw the jocks, the nerds, the 'popular girls' and then her eyes wandered to a few seats down. One girl and two boys. She recognized two of the three. Tohru Honda, a sweet girl who lost her parents, and Yuki Sohma, the most handsome and 'prince' of the school.

Who she didn't know was the orange haired male that sat with the two. "Y/n-san give me a hug" one of your bully's teased and you quickly stood up and back catching the small groups attention. "Fuck off" you growled making the male laugh. "I would fuck you instead hmm" he whispered in your ear and you quickly ran out of the classroom into a stray hallway.

Just when you thought it was enough, it seemed that no one wanted it to be. Down the hallways walked three girls with their caked on makeup and fake long nails. "Oh if it isn't the freak" the main girl said and you stayed quiet. "Huh what a loser just kill your self already and do everyone the favor" another said and the whole group laughed .

Little did you know that a secret orange haired boy was watching you. The girls walked off the you sighed sadly. It didn't make you cry anymore but it didn't help your depression. As you walked out the building kyo secretly followed you to a house. It was almost the same as shigure's. Kyo thought you would go in but you didn't.

You lifted up your sleeves and he saw the hundreds of small cuts that littered both arms . Some looked old and some looked scarily fresh. You began quietly crying into your hands. "What are you doing here dumb wolf" a man said as he walked out of the house. Y/n quickly stood up and kyo watched intently.

"I-" she didn't know how to reply. "CANT YOU TAKE A HINT! WE DONT WANT YOU , YOU'RE A FREAK! GO BACK TO THE HARA'S!" He screamed at her and she stepped back. The girl took off into the woods, oblivious to the orange-haired male that followed her. Kyo watched behind a bush as a male walked up to the girl. "Y/n you can always come back to the main house" he said and smirked slightly.

Y/n crossed her arms. "I will never go back" she stated stubbornly. Suddenly the male embraced the girl and in a cloud of white the girl and male disappeared. When the smoke cleared Kyo was shocked at what he saw. The male stood but the girl was now replaced with a white wolf with bright blue eyes. "You're a freak y/n! No one will ever love and care about a freak! You're better off at the house back in California" the man stated and the wolf looked down.

"I'm leaving by nightfall, make your decision by then" the man stated before walking off. Kyo stood in shock but still walked out to the wolf girl. She turned and quickly growled at the boy. "No, I'm like you" he said and the girls aura faltered for a second before building back up.  "Y/n" kyo said your name and you cracked, you went from looking fierce to frightened. You transformed back in a cloud of white smoke and kyo looked away so you can change.

After y/n was done she placed a hand on kyo's cheek and frowned. "He'll erase your memories" she whispered. "No he won't" kyo replied and y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Kyo swiftly pulled the girl into his arms and she began to panic. "No!" She yelled but stopped when she didn't transform. "How?" She asked and looked at the boy. He smiled softly and hugged her tighter. "I got you, okay?" He said to the girl and she nodded. The two simply stood in each other's embrace, like two friends hugging each other like it's the last time.