Momiji | Cuddles

619 words
———————————

You scrubbed the tables harshly and stood up with a smile as you wiped the sweat from your forehead

You scrubbed the tables harshly and stood up with a smile as you wiped the sweat from your forehead. "You okay l/n-chan?" Tooru asked and you sent her a smile. "Yeah I'm just excited to see-" you went to finish your sentence but was cut off by a loud yell. "Y/n-ie~!" You turned and saw your yellow-haired boyfriend. He ran over but made sure not to run into you. "I missed you" he pouted as he grabbed your hands and tilted his head. You giggled as you imagined his bunny ears peaking out. "It was only two days, momi" you teased your boyfriend. He pouted again and squeezed your hand. You chuckled and kissed his cheek before noticing Hatori standing behind Momoji. "Hella Sohma-san" you stated and the man nodded at you and waved. "Are you done with work yet?" Momiji asked. You checked your watch and it said 8:00 pm. You nodded before you were yanked to the front by Momiji. "Bye hatori! See you tomorrow! Y/n and I will be at her place! Bye Tooru!" Momiji quickly yelled before running down the street, hand in hand. When you both reached your house you noticed the car missing. You entered your home to see a note on the table. You picked it up and quickly read it as Momiji tried to peak over your shoulder. "What does it say?" Momiji asked noisily as you put it onto the fridge with a magnet. You shrugged, "just that they went out of town for a business trip". "Are you hungry?" You asked your boyfriend as you pulled a cup down from the cupboard to get some water. "No, no but I am hungry for something else" Momiji stated and you raised an eyebrow at him as you took a sip from your cup. "Wait no not like that!" He exclaimed realizing how perverted it sounded. You chuckled again as his cheeks turned pink. "I just want cuddles" he whined again and you smirked at your flustered boyfriend. "Okay bubs, let's go cuddle" you said with a smile as you gently led him instantly to your bedroom. You heard his small cheers as he jumped in excitement which made you smile. Momiji took some spare clothes that he left and went to the bathroom to change. You quickly changed into one of Momiji' shirts which fit you like a dress. Momiji stood at about 5'1 while you were 4'10. His shirt went down to you mid-thigh. Momiji returned to your room wearing joggers and a white t-shirt and a large smile on his face. You could feel the excitement radiating off of him. You walked over to your bed and snuggled into a pillow. "Y/n!" Momiji yelled and ran over, attempting to tackle you as he jumped. You swiftly dodged him and he pouted which caused you to peck his lips. "Again" he said as the pout remained on his lips. You kissed him numerous times before he was satisfied. You both got into a comfortable position to sleep, and in a position where he wouldn't turn into his rabbit form. You laid your head on his shoulder as you both held hands. "Y/n-ie" Momiji whispered and you mumbled out a 'hmm' since you were starting to fall asleep. "I love you" he said and you could hear the sincerity in his voice and it made you smile despite your eyes being closed. "I love you more momi" you whispered and he smiled. He squeezed your hand and you both let out a content sigh as you both fell asleep with loving smiles on your faces.