Yuki ; After the Heartbreak pt. 2

716 words

-------------------------------------

Yuki wandered his room absentmindedly. It was sad but he knew it was his fault. 

He frowned and looked around the room only for his mind to fill with memories of her. Her laugh, her smile, her habits, it was all about her. He knew from the moment she left that it was his fault for her leaving. It hurt everyone. Yuki heard commotion and quickly ran downstairs and inside. Yuki saw tohru crying and hugging another female who's back is the only thing he could see. The moment the girl turned around.. yuki was speechless. 

"Y-y/n" he said, his voice cracking in the process. She smiled widely at the boy and he was taken aback. "Hi yuki" she said and the boy felt his heart race at the way she said his name. Y/n ended up staying for dinner and Kyo and Shigure bombarded her with questions and she gladly answered them. "Where have you been staying?" Kyo asked and y/n smiled. "I bought a small apartment in the city and I work at a small restaurant out there." she responded.

 "Do you have a boyfriend?" Shigure asked and Yuki choked on his food and quickly looked up at a slightly blushing y/n. "Um I dont" she said and Yuki breath out a sigh of relief. "Any interest?" he added and Yuki glared at Shigure for continuing the topic. "Well.. there is this guy who has asked me out but I don't know " she said with a nervous smile as she glanced at shigure. "Im done" Yuki said and quickly stood up. 

Y/n frowned and watched the boys every move as he left the room. Yuki went upstairs and sat on his bed as he roughly ran his hands through his messy grey hair. "Damn it" he mumbled. 

Yuki heard the door open and close softly and at first he thought it was Tohru until he met her eyes... her beautiful e/c eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked, her tone laced with worry. "Yeah" Yuki lied although it was obvious how upset he was.  She frowned and shook her head. "Don't lie to me Yuki" She said and sat next to the broken-hearted boy. She gently placed her hand on his and his cheeks turned a light pink.

 "I miss you" He said and looked at her. She stared at their hands and nodded knowingly. "I Know..they told me" She whispered but her eyes never left their hands. "Im so sorry" Yuki apologized and y/n simply nodded again, not quite sure how to respond. "How is Machi?" Y/n asked bitterly and removed her hand from his.

Yuki frowned at the question and your lack of eye contact with him. "Y/n" He went to grab your hand but you quickly stood up. "Why did you do it? Were you tired of me? Was I not good enough?" You asked his the heart wrenching questions as you stood up. Yuki looked down in shame, not sure how to answer you. "You know how badly I just want to forgive you" You asked as your eyes welled with tears.

"To run over and kiss you" You added as tears slipped. "How do I know you won't do it again, won't cheat" You asked, your voice cracking in the process. Yuki quickly stood up and wiped your tears. He wished he could hold you in this moment even if it was impossible. He held your face gently in his hands, like you were a fragile piece of glass. "Baby" He whispered and you turned your face trying not to completely break.

"Please" He pleaded, tears rolling down his own cheeks. "I promise on everything I will never risk losing you again please" Yuki added, terrified at the thought of losing you forever. "Please, y/n" He said and stared into your red, teary eyes. 

"Promise me" You said and stared into his eyes. "Yes, I promise" He replied, not wasting a minute of hesitation. Y/n nodded . Yuki quickly pulled the girl into his arms.

However, he didn't disappear into a cloud of grey smoke. Y/n looked up surprised. "y-yuki" She stuttered. "The curse" Yuki said and looked at you. "You broke my curse" Yuki said and hugged you for the first time. You both held each other and cried tears of joy.