Micah X Reader - Secrets Pt.2

hi so this is just a part 2 from the last chapter so i hope you enjoy xxx

make sure you have read the previous chapter before reading this!!!!

sorry for writing arthur as like a shit person

{this story is written from the perspective of a cis female who uses she/her pronouns}

Beaver Hollow was nothing like the other camps you had stayed at with the Van Der Linde Gang. It was miserable and the fact that half the people in the gang were fucking dead didn't exactly make the mood of the place any more cheery. You couldn't wait for the day where you and Micah would get money from the Pinkertons and the Blackwater money and you could both get out of here.

You didn't often talk about the future with Micah. You two were obviously together and cared a lot about one another but were you going to stay together after the fall of the gang?

This was something you thought about often. You really didn't want to have to go your seperate ways but Micah was a strange man and you always questioned if your relationship was just temporary, just while you manipulated the gang.

———————————

You didn't like Arthur. You thought he was smarter than Dutch but he was always so suspicious of you and Micah, being openly rude to you.

One time things got quite out of hand.

It was a gloomy night at Beaver Hollow and you, Arthur, Javier, Bill, and Karen were all just sitting at the campfire, not doing very much. Micah was discussing something with Dutch.

"You know, Dutch used to care more before Micah started advising 'im all the damn time," Arthur muttered.

"Micah contributes more to this gang than you, Morgan, so shut the fuck up," you snapped at him, kicking the dirt.

"I've been loyal to Dutch since I was just a boy so don't patronise me, Y/N L/N," he grumbled, "you're the first to side with all the shit Micah does, but you ain't as great as you think you are. Just Micahs whore."

"What the fuck did you just say to her?" Micah marched over, his hand on his gun.

"Micah, it's fine, I can handle myself," you stood up, glaring at Arthur.

"You think this whole gang don't see you two sneaking around, whispering to each other, going into each other's tents?" Arthur scoffed.

"Wait, what-" Bill said, before Javier slapped him to be quiet.

"We ain't doing any sneaking, Morgan, so shut the fuck up," you spit at him, walking down to where you and Micah usually meet, down by the lake. You can hear Micah and Arthur shouting abuse at each other but it eventually stops and you hear the crunch of leaves behind you, instinctively turning around. You sigh with relief when you realise it's just Micah.

"What ya doing down here?" Micah sits next to you, sliding an arm around your waist.

"Getting away from Morgan's shit," you sigh, "Micah, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was onto us, you know. Not just our relationship, but the whole Pinkerton situation."

"It doesn't fucking matter if he is onto us or not, because we have Dutch wrapped around our little finger," he says, stroking your hair. Micah isn't usually one for affection, so you're quite enjoying this time with him. You also are not the kind of couple who talk about your feelings, so this is kind of out of your comfort zone. "C'mon, let's get back to camp, Dutch'll be missing our sweet company," he cackles. "Oh, and Y/N? You do know that I love ya, right?" he says, still laughing, snaking his arm around your chest, resting his hand on your breast.