Arthur X Reader - Lover

Smut warning <3
~ don't read if you don't like smut (obvi) ~

PSA- im not good at writing smut. i never know how dirty to make it. i am very self conscious. keep that in mind

(This story was written from the perspective of a Cis female reader! feel free to change up any compliments/pronouns/body parts to suit your identity)

summary- you and arthur fuck....have fun

Warning- swearing, sex, smut, incredibly hot cowboy man

———————————————————
Never in your whole life did you think you would be in love. You were not what one would call the marrying kind, not by a long shot. An outlaw who had no family, and "no intentions of having one, thank you very much". But now you had him.

As you looked across the camp, watching the man you adored smiling, speaking softly to his friends, the way his eyes crinkled as he laughed at something they had said, you couldn't believe how lucky you were.

"What are you staring at, Y/N?" Mary Beth said, her and Karen approaching you, grinning.

"I think you mean who, not what, Mary Beth. Ain't you figured out Arthur and Y/N got something going on between them?" Karen raised her eyebrows at you, giving Mary Beth a meaningful look.

"Ohhh," Mary Beth giggled, smiling at you happily.

"So, how far have ya gone?" Karen asked, staring you directly in the eye.

"Karen!" Mary Beth elbowed her but looked at you expectantly. "I think what she means is how are things going?"

"I mean, things are... good," you said awkwardly.

The truth was, things were good. You just hadn't had sex yet. It wasn't that you didn't want to, you just did not know how to go about starting the conversation. It wasn't like you'd never slept with anyone before. More than you would probably like to tell Arthur, that's for sure. But this was different. You actually really loved this man. He was your rock.

"Good?" Karen smirked. "Don't tell me you haven't jumped him yet, Y/N. You're a stronger woman than me."

"Take your time, Y/N," Mary Beth smiled, putting her hand on your shoulder.

"There ain't no time like the present, darl," you pondered Karen's words as she and Mary Beth turned and went over to where Tilly and Abigail were sitting by the fire.

Your eyes went back over to Arthur, and as you connected with his eyes, realised he'd been looking at you as well and your face broke into a smile.

You watched him as he walked over to you. God, he was good looking.

Well, like Karen said. No time like the present.

"Those girls been plaguing you, Y/N?" He grinned, wrapping his arm around your waist pulling you in for a gentle kiss.

"Oh it's nothing, they're just going on about shit," you said softly, staring up at him.

"Well, I need a drink, Miss L/N, and something that ain't the stuff we get in the camp. You wanna go to the saloon in Valentine? Take your mind of whatever those girls were on about?"

"I think I'm all good for drinks, Arthur," you said coyly, placing your hand on his shoulder. "Why don't we skip the whiskey and you take me to the hotel?"

Arthur stared at you, his eyes blank, before he raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Let's go." He said, taking your arm and marching towards his horse. He pulled you up, carefully but firmly, putting you behind him and started riding at a much faster pace than usual.

"What's the rush, Morgan?" You teased, your arms around his chest.

"Quiet, you," he laughed.

By the time you were in Valentine, the tension had risen to a high, and there was nothing you wanted to do more than rip off each other's close and fuck the hell out of this man. You both practically ran into the Valentine Hotel.

"I'll pay in the morning," Arthur called to the manager as you pulled him up the stairs.

By the time you were at the door to the room he was shirtless and so were you. "God, you're beautiful," Arthur growled as he put you on the bed.

He starts to kiss you, nipping your neck and slowly makes his way down to your breasts. You suppress a moan as he take your tit in your mouth and uses his hands to feel all over your body. Leaving a trail of kisses down your body until he reached the top of your skirt. "Is this ok, Y/N?" He said, gesturing to taking your skirt off.

"Fuck, yes."

He laughed and pulled off the rest of your clothing slowly. "Hurry it up, Arthur," you practically whined this, making him laugh more.

He stood over you, surveying every inch of your body. "Look okay?" You smiled.

"Fuck, Y/N. You look stunning," he said, moving down on top of you, kissing you firmly, your tongues intertwining. You kept kissing him more and more desperately. You could feel your pussy getting wetter by the second and you couldn't take it any longer.  "Arthur, please." You whisper in between kisses. "I need you fuck me."

He practically growls in response to this pulling his trousers off, revealing the biggest dick you'd ever seen. "Shit, Arthur, I don't even know if that's going to fit," you laugh, sitting up straighter.

"Let's get you warmed up then, sweetheart," he said pulling you by the hips to the edge of the bed, spreading your legs, kissing your inner thighs. "Shit," you moaned as he started teasing you around your entrance with his tongue, moving his tongue closer to your clit. He started sucking harder on your pussy, running his mouth over your clit faster and faster. You couldn't stop yourself from letting out moans as he added a finger, working it in and out of you. You could feel yourself tightening around his rough fingers as you came closer and closer to your climax. Where the fuck did he learn to do this? you couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck, Arthur, I'm going to-" you moaned as your orgasm realised over his strong hand, his tongue still running over your wetness. You were tired but you still needed more, you needed him.

"I need to fuck you, Y/N," Arthur said, leaning over to kiss you roughly.

"I'm all yours," you gasped with pleasure as he rubbed himself over your entrance and you felt his full length enter you, filling you up. Shit, he was big.

He started at a slow motion, but soon he couldn't help but take you fully and fuck you harder. "You're so fucking beautiful, Y/N," Arthur growled into your ear, pounding in and out of you.

You had never been fucked like this before, with a man this big, toying with your clit while he fucked you hard. It was the best feeling in the world, especially because you loved him so much.

"Shit, Arthur," you could only get these words out as you reached a mutual climax, feeling yourself come around this man who was so perfect in every way. "Fuck, I love you," you ran your hands through his messy hair and he held you close to his chest as you recovered from the best orgasm of your life.

"I love you too, sweetheart," he whispered into your hair.

—————————————————————
Anyone else notice Arthur didn't pull out? hmmm.... Part 2? never really written a pregnancy story so that is coming soon
it literally disgusts me that I wrote this babe you've slept with like 2 men in 18 years of living-

(OK SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT NEW SZA ALBUM RN AND ALSO NEW LDR SINGLE BC WE NEED TO DISCUSS)

Last but not least thank you for reading, leave a vote/star and request anything you want to see and i will most likely do it!!!! Ily xxxxx