Bill X Reader - Dislike

my plan of updating the story daily went out the window lmao. i have been hungover as fuck literally went clubbing for two days straight and i can no longer be near a bottle of tequila ever again.

(this story is written from the perspective of a female who uses she/her pronouns! feel free to change your pronouns and compliments and anything else while you are reading to suit your identity)
summary - you've always hated bill williamson. so what happens when he saves your life (Valentine bank robbery mission)
warning - swearing, suggestive themes

*I am aware that bill is probs gay but let's just roll with this lmao*

————————————————————

Disliking people wasn't something you did. You actually enjoyed the company of most people, especially in your gang. But Bill Williamson was a completely different story.

You were both known for your bickering throughout the gang. If anyone got into an argument, the gang would say "stop acting like Y/N and Bill" and everyone would snicker.

He wasn't necessarily a bad person. He knew how to put a bullet in someone when it was necessary. He knew how to rob a bank well enough. But there was something so frustrating about him.

You had been on one job with Bill, just the two of you. It was a simple carriage robbery, a two person job that was supposed to be an easy hold up and money grab. When the O'Driscolls had shown up, planning to also rob the same carriage, things went pear shaped. You had it all under control, until an O'Driscoll had yelled something at Bill that you hadn't heard and he had ran at him, guns blazing, resulting in them having to run for it and coming back with no money to their names. Ever since then, you couldn't trust Bill not to go overboard.

—————————————————————

Karen, Lenny and Arthur had been telling you about a bank robbery in Valentine they had been planning, despite you having just left Valentine in a rush.

"Won't they be onto us straight away? We just left there," you questioned, joining the three by a cart on the outskirts of the camp.

"That's the beauty of it. They ain't going to be thinking we're coming back after that," Lenny explained. "We just have to wait for Bill and then we'll be off."

You felt your stomach clench as you heard his name.

"Why the fuck do we need him? He's not going to be much use," you whined, raising your eyebrows at Lenny.

"It was mostly Bill's idea, Y/N," Lenny laughed, shaking his head. "I know you don't like the guy, but we need him."

"Fine," you huffed, leaning against a tree, loading your guns. Bank robberies were your type of crime. You loved the high risk feeling and you especially loved the money. The Valentine bank was a rare case where the money was good and the law wasn't high. Robbing a big bank was stressful, but you knew this bank could be almost enjoyable to rob. But now taking that oaf Bill Williamson along, you were starting to think that only he could ruin the adrenaline rush that a bank job could almost always give you.

"Arthur, Karen, Lenny," Bill greeted as he polished his gun, striding towards the small group of outlaws,"Y/N," he added gruffly.

You rolled your eyes, listening as Bill took charge almost immediately. The five of you mounted your horses, slotting guns into saddle bags, and lighting cigarettes as you rode out past the paddocks and hills of Rhodes.

"Everyone prepared?" Arthur called to the group.

"Think so," Bill yelled over the wind.

"You think so?" You scoffed. "That's reassuring."