Dutch X Reader - Casual Pt.2

Hello my Dutch van der linde fans.... Time for part 2 (if you haven't read part one go read rn or this won't make any sense <3)
—————————————————
(This story was written for a female reader who uses she/her pronouns! Feel free to change your pronouns and compliments and anything else in this story while reading to fit your gender identity)

summary - you've been kidnapped by colm odriscoll and he has you tied up. a certain gang leader comes to your rescue......

warning - kidnapping, swearing, torture, guns and whatnot, implied sexual assault

Don't read if you will be triggered by this! I totally understand if you need to skip this chapter!!
————————————————————
"Get your damn hands off me, you bastard," you hissed hoarsely, struggling against the ropes that bound your hands.

It had only been nine hours since you had been taken by the O'Driscolls and you were already convinced that these were some of the worst hours of your existence.

Colm himself was doing the most torture. You were tied, gagged and bound in a corner, a gash across your head. This was a punishment from when you had managed to spit in the evil man's face and he had lost it.

You had been in your fair share of fights in the years you had been in this gang. But this was a fight you weren't going to give up. You weren't going to give in and tell Colm where Dutch was. You weren't going to cry. And you were not going to think about how the last time you might have gotten to see the man you cared so deeply about, you had both ruined any spark you may have had with him.

That was the last thing on your mind anyway.

"Miss L/N, we know you know where the Van Der Linde gang are, so why don't you just tell me where, and I'll let you free," Colm bargained, a gun to your head. "If not, we may just have to keep you here for a while longer, hmm?."

"I'll never tell you shit, Colm," you spat, staring the abhorrent man directly in his cold eyes.

"Far enough, but if you don't think we are going to keep you here for as long as it takes, you're wrong, bitch," Colm staggered out of the small cabin where you were being kept.

It was bad enough being kidnapped by anyone but knowing what Colm did to another one of Dutch's old lovers was what made it more scary. As you watched the sun slowly slip past the mountains through the tiny cabin window, you wondered if this would be the norm for you. Would Dutch and the gang even find you? Did Dutch want to find you? Surely, he would try. Your head throbbed, a mixture of the injury and the worry. Sleep finally found you hours later, as you drifted off into a fitful sleep.
—————————————————————
The next day was fairly similar to the last. You couldn't remember every O'Driscolls face who visited you. There were a couple you kept in mind, a jittery man who smelt of horses and fear, who pushed a small bowl of mush towards you and mumbled "sorry" every time he left the room and, of course, Colm.

The minutes lasted hours and the hours felt like days. When evening finally came again, you could hardly wait to sleep so you didn't have to look at the splintery wood of the cabin anymore.

Managing to pick up on why they were here, you heard about the train robbery plans and how they had a shit load of dynamite in the camp. "Wish they'd blow themselves up in the process," you muttered to yourself.

"What was that, Miss L/N?" The raspy tones of Colm O'Driscolls voice came through the door and you braced yourself for another unconvincing talk about why you should betray the only people you had ever considered family. "Planning a desperate escape?" You stayed silent as the tall man approached you. He came so close you could practically taste the beer on his breath and feel his dry skin on yours. "Now, Miss L/N, I think theirs a way you could sweeten the deal for me? I know you're not going to tell me where Dutch is, I'm not an idiot. But I can't afford to let you leave. You're a pretty girl. I can see why Dutch kept you around, with a body like that. Do you see where I'm going with this, Miss L/N?"

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you, you're fucked in the head," you hissed, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, you don't think you  have a choice in the matter, do you, Miss L/N?" He cackled. "I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO HER?" The ear piercing sound of the bullet going through Colm's head made your heart drop.  You watched as the life drained from his eyes, the creepy smile disappearing from his face and his body collapsing to the floor.

Your eyes widened as you saw Dutch standing in the door way, Bill, Javier, Arthur, Lenny and Charles behind him, starting to shoot up the rest of the O'Driscolls who hadn't noticed the men sneaking in from behind the mountains.

"Y/N." Dutch rushed to your side, gently untying your hands and legs. "Are you ok?"

You could hardly respond, looking up at the man you adored.

"How did you find me?" You eventually croaked out. "Why did you come looking for me?"

Dutch raised his hand from where he was finishing undoing the fastenings the had held you captive. He placed his hand on your neck gently, his thumb brushing your jawline. "We captured an O'Driscoll who told us your location, and it was easy from there. And ,Y/N, if you thought I wasn't going to do anything I could to find the woman I love, you're very incorrect."

Your lips crashed into his as you both pulled each other close. "I love you too," you whispered in between kisses. You eventually pulled away, holding him close to you, the sound of bullets from the other gang members subsiding. "I think we need to help out out there, Dutch," you said, peering towards the doorway.

"Good call," Dutch said hurriedly, brushing himself off before taking your hands and leading the both of you out into the world.

—————————————————————

don't rly know what this was-

thank you sm for taking time out of your day to read! if you liked it pls vote :)))