PART 6: UNNAMED RESTERAUNT oWo

"Well listen here Doctor MMARSUSIJI, there is a wonderful store that I very much adore located in scenic Igorland. It is a resteraunt operated by my war buddies, Caroline and Justine, an offshoot of McDonalds that they made."

Yusuke my dead fish grandpa would often lay on the burning stovetop. Which would cook him alive. Caroline and Justine did not like this very much, but would serve his fish ass to the customers occasionally when they ran out of other asses to sell. Their ass supplier was not the most reliable, for they often got their asses from the island of SSSHHHH PFPTPFTPFTPPTFFTTTT ...Yukikoooooooooo, which is commonly known to be bad.

In the corner was the mascot. She was a tall valley girl, with a cup of starbuc and several large pocket watches hanging from her ears like a clock tower. Her name was Iwai and she had very long hair, that was braided with several strands of large girls. Iwai was often a big meanie to the customers, as he'd often say "help me please, there must be a way out behind the walls"

they were silly cries, and they ignored her.

Caroline and Justine had a special menu where they sold Naoto Shirogane, seasoned with hat juice. She would often hyperventalate folklore at the customers, which was VERY distrubing for the elderly customers, who didn't understand today's Naotos. 

There only one bad thing about this resteraunt was that the bathrooms were always taken. For you shee, this resteraunt was bought from McDonalds, from the money Caroline and Justine had gotten from the brutal massacre of Teddie in 1877, they used this money to buy out Machrodinals, and rename it McPickles, where they sold ONLY PICKLES.

The reason the bathrooms were always taken up was because an old bird looking fuck was both snorting cocaine and shitting uncontrolably. His name was Igor, the more scared he got, the more shit he would shit. The room was filled with Igorshit, since he was scared, since his mom "Margaret" wasn't hearing his desperate beckons for toilet tissue, as she was on the celular network with Nu Yarukami. "Margaret, please. My ass is desperate. It burns mouthere"

She continued to do smalltalk with Nu, continuing to blab on and on about the state of the humanities, while Igor was dying from shit overdose in the next room over, as the shit particles continued to fill his lung assnose. His assnose was filled to breaking point, he thought he was gonna need to go to Nanako's dungeon after this, and lord knows that he was busy drowning in the sands of the Shithara. 

There was a period of absolutely no communication, shit could no be escaped, nor could it be remidied. and Margaret was still on the phone, on a group Algebra Zoom call with Joker and Nu, teaching them about maths and maths and many maths of shitting igor. 

Here is an example of the problem

how many igor shit is are there be? 

igorfinity

Margaret turned towards igor with the shit gun, yelling at him and she eventually said "this is how your jushit ends." before crying and exploding into large soaps, filled with little scrubby Yosukes to do the housework. And the Yosukes made ASMR with the soap <3

Once the bathroom was cleaned, igor was a happy boy, who went back to doing the good boy coaiciane sniff with his lung nose, crying tears of joy as he was igor. Caroline and Justine served their pickles, and all was well and happy

AND THAT DOCTOR MARUJI IS MCPACKLES

SCENE CLOSED IGOR

A/N:

igorigorigorigorigor