MERRY AKECHI CHRISTMAS

One day when I was boy boy man boy boy, I went downstrairs for Crhrsimsas. My mom HJARU was there, and so was my racist aunt Chie, who was very loud.

 Everyone in the family was there, which means it was very awkward, because Grampda was a corpse, held up by Grandfish Yusuke, who was also a corpse. Everyone called them the Corpse Bros, we covered them in large tinsel and danced around them. 

The Christamas tree was very large, and filled with Christams tree. Uncle Yosuke was terrible at giving gifts, one year, he gave me his husband instead of his fuzzy penguin socks, it was VERY awkward, because his husband, was just a chocolate cut out of Adachi. 

Christmas food was very weird, every year, Grandma Yukiko would puke toenails into her green bean casserole, it tasted like old lady toes. Ryuji liked it a lot, and would get five servings (at least) every year of old lady toe casserole. We also had Hifumi make muffins, they were just rocks in muffin tins, and she ate them like toast. 

Every year, Aunt Chie hired the cock muncher, who was dressed like the Grinch. His name was Futaba, and he smelled like he rolled in Nanako piss. The fur was actually made of Teddie, and was sewn by Ann's cat. There was one year the cock muncher tried to bite my cock off, but I said "no." and so it did not. 

Every year, we did a secret santa gift exchange. It was funny, because I don't think grandpa Yukiko knew how to play. She gave me my dad once as a gift, and it was weird. He was all like "DIAMOND TEETH DIAMOND TEETH" and then HJARU stabbed him with a rocket. 

Some years we go dumpster diving, and often we find socks filled with bread rolls that we take to the orphans living in my attic. They live with my spider friends who wear spider hats around Christmas time. 

Chicken is my favorite holliday, but Christmas is a close second. On Chicken we play Chicken and eat chicken with my wife and her gay ass friends. The spider people even come down from the rafters and play kickball with us. One year we even killed Mr. Daniels, a lovely spider man who was getting his paper, and now is dead without an ass.

Another tradition we have around Christmas time is figuring out how far we can throw Nanako across the highway. We have to replace her often, as she seems to die every time... for some reason. The highway was renamed after said tradition, called the dead child. 

This Chrismas Grandpa Chie gave me a box. It was a very large box, filled with very many things, such as a large razor blade. She said that one was for the wife, and to keep openeing. I opened it, and I revealed a very small cat. His name was Morgana, a very hot name. Therefore, he became my lover and someone whomst've I kissed and did the love things with every loveaween. 

I have lots of presents from previous yars from my normial family, stored with my spider friends in the attic. There are too many hm too many what hm too many fursuits? From Daddy shido. We store all the dead Nanakos up there and pack them away each Chririsitiaisisiamaisisjamsdasdsdasds. I have too many. Help.

A/N:

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTAMS, MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP ME PLEASE DID AKECHI DO THIS I'M SHITTING AND CRYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hope you all enjoyed X3