Part 3: The Funeral Conversation (ft. Hot Man Adachi)

I told stripper doctor about my funeral grandpa. He said "wow." 

At the funeral, everyone was there. My grandfish Yusuke Kitagwfawsa, he was there, and he was a corpsefish. Ryuji had to carry him in his arms, much like they did at their wedding. (But that's another story). Grandpa Yosuke was there, and he was doing some funny things with a strange grey haired man in the bathroom. We don't REALLY know what was happening, but they said "Yum yum, I will devour your Resee's Peanut Butter Cup, Big Bro." 

Hjaru told me to "Eat roses, yoyung boy" and so that wwas my dinner. I ate heaps of Rose Thorns, spoon fed to me by a tall man with no eyes in the back of the church. Her name was Hifumi, and she was very strange. My mom had a good friend from her YOUTH named Ohya. She was dead from drinking, and her wife Yukiko was trying to call the police, but I am the police.

The police DID in fact come, but there was only one agent, so they took the extreme measures. 

Adachi burst in through the walls, through the ceiling, and the windows. There were hundreds of Adachis. It was an Adachi stampede inside the church, and their GOAL was to cause mayhem. They were all snarfing down cabbage leaves while they comitted a double homicide on most people in the church (where were adachi). 

My uncle Dojima was at the funeral, eating chocolate ice cream with a straw. He kept holding his dog Nanako on a leash. She was a very weird shaped dog, with weird lookin pigtails and no fur. She kept saying "I am very scared, woof." 

The Adachis were rampant. It was like World War 2, exactly how it played out. There were Adachis on all sides. Everywhere was ADachi. and once the Adachi cleared....

only ADachi remained.

Grandpa's casket was actually made out of grapefruit flavored hamburger buns, which are commonly known to be indestructible, so he was fine, unfortunately. Grandpa looked just as he did as he died. In a Hooter's uniform, with a large baseball cap that said "Trying my Breast".

Just the Grandpa I knew. 

Once the Adachis were sated with the blood of weird bear things. I walked up to Grandpa's casket and said...

"num num"

and then I shot him... 

again.

Everyone was scared for their Adachis. Dojima and his dog left, as did most people, and my mom threw my dad's teeth at me. 

And that, DOCTOR MARUJI is the story of Grandpa's Funeral.