Part 12- Socks

Yukiko get her hands on on a special diary called the Dojima Letter. From the diary man man Junpei appears. He feasts on her pineapple and says "wowzers this is so yummy it's like boobie hahahhahahaha". Yukiko begins the hunt. 

Yukiko is very like this Dojima letter because it let her make the people name she write in it make them they um they head explode. And one of the people she WANT to kill is Yosuke but he is VERY in love with her but she can't kill her because she have a Dojima letter as well. Forgot to say!!!!!111!11!!11!! Akechi Goro Akechi Akechi is him him him him dude man named K (that stand for Kechi) BUT NOOne cAN KNOW HIS NAME BECAUSE HE UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE TRYING TO CATCH MOGI (that's the cat ;3)

Yukiko dad work at the cop station and he name is Ryuji. He a bad man and his brother Chie work together with K (Kechi) to help solve the case!!!111! they are very good detective and mange to capture nobody ever. Then Ryuji dies, but we're not there (yet) hahahahhaha. After a while, Yukiko make head explope of FBI agent and FBI wife and a lot of other  bad people. This gets him in prosbibn with his wife Yosuke. She doesn't talk and Yukiko give up the Dojima letter (forever! :0)

Forgot to say before, Yukiko no like the bad people who say mad words. and that's the people that she make head explode. But anyways! Aback to the very goodly good story. Yosuke and yukiko are in their cells crying and whining because they are little bitches because they aren't being fed or watered or pissed, because K (Kechi) is being VERY MEAN. ALSO, K is in love with Yukiko when not really because he's trying to make Yukiko like him so that she lower her guard but THEN she make Ryuji go out with Yukiko, but then. make Ryuji go and pretned to shoot his children in the frickin face because they've been saying MAD WORDS, BUT IT WAS NOT REAL GUN ;3. 

Then nothing happen for a little bit as Yukiko and tyosuke date and do some kiss together haha. And then they catch the bad bad bad bad bad bad guuuyyy and the Dojima letter is there because mitsuru (Junpei's Girlfriend) deliver it to the bad guy Namatame. They have a big scary car escape and then he gets shoot and die and Yukiko get the Dojima letter AGAIn and she have her memorieeeesss. 

Screaming ScreamingScreamingScreaming on a helicopter next to K (kechi) who is i nlove with Yukiko (but JK). They go back to base and they eat the NOOBLES but with Mitsuru this time because SHE IS THE BIG BAD mONSTER THAT COME OUT OF THE DOJIMA LETTER. And um umumumumumumumum. So they send off the Dojima letter to um the man with the Adachi. because he's a loyal follower of Mogi! 

While this happening happening, Yukiko make a funny hahahahaha plan, and she figure out that she can kill Akechi by using Mitsuru. Akechi die but not for REAL as his bestest friend and little brother Teddie take the throne and become the NEW K (Keddie).

he's VERY smart and he KNOW YUKIKO BAD. So he send Peoples to sniff her because she stianky like someone who say mad words! So K (Keddie) pukes up a barn and makes Yukiko and her boyfriends go there with the dojima letter. and people fucking explode JK it was a FAKE dojima letter so Adachi was hiding in the other room but he was writing on fake PAPER and they found out that Mogi was Yukiko!11!!11!11!11 because SHE START SCREAM LAUGHING AND ORDER A SODA AT DENNYS. Then Chie shoots the FUCK.

The end. 

A/N

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

echi

:)