Part 10- Dick Master

Igor went to the store to buy some tampons, and ran into his ex wife, Margaret. She was a major bloody tampon. Often they liked to drink sand together on the beach. They hate Chie. Chie Chie walked from the house and ripped a eyeball out of Naoto. Naoto screamed and the cops screamed and the eyes screamed and my ass screamed. It hurt muches.

Fucking mom decided that Yosuke's tits were no more allowed to exist. They went to surgery store for tampons. Yosuke hated the surgery store because it contained Teddie. He was the manager of the feast frogs. Mom absolutely loved Yukiko's big skin, she has very long eyes.

One day Joker decided to fight a wild cow. It won. Joker sadly ate a small horse. He licked the juices from it's trees. Stop the assholes from killing my mom again. Joker then went and to the tampon store help. He loves to sniff Igor's tampons, especially when used.

No person ever has expected Yosuke to recover from surgery at the tampon store. Why do the ancient symbols say "hehe tampon". It moves on the table and shouts "Wazinga on my titzingas". Ann Tak walked from her tooth into Doctor. He fly from murder bus and he land on Ann forehead.

Along the beach I was walking, near Tokyo, when I stumbled across the most curious sight. Three bodies, washed ashore, dead. Their faces were blue as the sea, hands curled, fingers pale and a faint bluish color. They appeared to have been dead for days. At the dead of night, nobody was walking, and so I found the bodies alone. I quickly rung the police, never too far, and waited for help to explain. I looked down at my own two hands, the same hands I had used to call for justice, and realized that another, more crooked and cruel human, could use the identical tools to snuff out the fire of another's life.

Big Yosuke legs have many many many many many many many many many many hairs on his boobies. So we went to my big grandma's fish tampon and loved her tampon more store. Tampon fuckers are so much on Kanji. Yeah he died. Why? Coccaine <3.

Why must we all suffer hiccups? The finest tampons come from trees. Granny is a *noise that sounds like death* grape. I can't believe such things could not be butter. Sex with my body pillow of Adachi.

Purple gooble.

A/N:

what am I doing anymore