Part 11: ngngnghgfhgghg

Yusuke has a very small pee wee pee pee because and I know that because I parade the pants away. He has no more. I licked them up. in. the. fridge. help me. they won't leave. they scream. his pants. have life. I'm gonna get you, gay shit, rainbow stuff. ALL IN THE POCKETS. 

Unfortuanately, Yusuke pants were VERY EVIL. They have BAD POCKETS and they ANGRY. Devil pockets make Goro Kechi veyr mad. They remind him of Grandpa Okumuruaraua, and his big daddy fish man hat, which say "Yummy yummy gorls". He was akechi and he had to do SOMETHING. 

Coughing the pants up was hard they have so many spike because he has spike ass because it hurts because it spicy because it hurt they make me sad. haaaaaaah. Yukiko looovveesss the pants thoooo because she stole them out of the company fridge that we definately have, norted. norted. She also took Naoto's lettuce because SHE MEANIE AND HGHGHIJWREUGIUVEUHVW AND SHE MADE REDDIT POST. >:(

When Goro walk into he room he saw bad sight. Everyone was eating the pants like cows. Yukiko and Rise have leggtings up their noses and Chie was saying "moooo". It was very scary. Rise said "Boobie udders yum yum.' and Teddie was sucking on Kanji Udders. Kanji was actually a cow named Kanji and she was angry because Teddie was taking milk for her daughter Yosuke. 

Yusuke particularly LOVED leggings because they would show off his second ass which was wavy. like a potato chip. He could detatch the ass when he needed to consume the fuck things with his ass mouth. Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy and crunch crunch. 

Every night I pass by the old clock tower in the park. It's peculiar that a form of telling time, so ubiquitous in our own society, can be so easily trapped in a vacuum for me. Every time I go there, all I hear are her final screams of torment, and all I see is the blood spilling from my hands, cupping it gently before coming to my senses. Only the truest of evils get a thrill from bloodshed, the others need to deal with a guilt so crushing it could nearly kill someone, or drive them to madness in an attempt to rid themselves of it. Human life is precious, and we exist merely to extinguish it. In that regard, we are animals, no different from our ancestors, and no different from our children that bear the same burden.

I like the moldy stale waffle molds that have cheeto dusts in them from my attempt at making cheeto popsicle waffles. Goro likes them. The only reason they failed is because I forgot to add the kool aid ;W;. Please give me tips for cheeto popsicle waffles

Ingredients

3 cups (354g) sifted all-purpose flour* ()2 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup (230g) unsalted butter, softened to 1 and 3/4 cups (350g) granulated sugar3 large eggs, at room temperature2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract1 cup (240ml) buttermilk, at room temperature1 heaping Tablespoon lemon zest (about 2 lemons)1/3 cup (80ml) fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting1 cup (230g) unsalted butter, softened to 8 ounces (224g) full-fat brick style cream cheese, softened to room temperature*5 cups (600g) confectioners' sugar2 Tablespoons (30ml) fresh lemon juice1 teaspoon pure vanilla extractpinch salt, to tasteInstructions
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease , line with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. Parchment paper helps the cakes seamlessly release from the pans.Make the cake: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract on high speed until combined, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients just until combined. With the mixer still running on low, add the buttermilk, lemon zest, and lemon juice and mix just until combined. You may need to whisk it all by hand to make sure there are no lumps at the bottom of the bowl. The batter will be a little thick.Pour batter evenly into cake pans. Bake for around 21-26 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it's done. Allow cakes to cool completely in the pans set on a wire rack. The cakes must be completely cool before frosting and assembling. The baked cakes are fluffy, but they are not thick– about 1 – 1.5 inches.Make the frosting: In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the cream cheese and beat until completely smooth and combined. Add confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract with the mixer running on low. Increase to high speed and beat for 3 minutes. Add more confectioners' sugar if frosting is too thin, more lemon juice if frosting is too thick, or add a pinch of salt if frosting is too sweet. (I always add a pinch of salt!)Assemble and decorate: Using a large serrated knife, slice a thin layer off the tops of the cakes to create a flat surface. Discard (or crumble over ice cream!). Place 1 cake layer on your cake stand, , or serving plate. Evenly cover the top with about 1 cup of frosting. Top with 2nd cake layer and evenly cover the top with about 1 cup of frosting. Top with the third cake layer. Spread the remaining frosting all over the top and sides. I like to top mine with (I used ).Refrigerate for at least 30-45 minutes before slicing. This helps the cake hold its shape when cutting.Cover leftover cake tightly and store in the refrigerator for 5 days.

Adachi's big boobies ;p cannot fit into Yusuke's big jeans. they where so juice. They all LOVED YUSUKE PAMTS. and would have nightly rituals for the pants by dancing around a fire where they burn socks cause they don't like socks socks stinky >:(. 

A/N:

mmmmmmmmyyyy sister is home so i will be not writiing s om uc

hc es akecfhi fam <#3