Part 7- BARBEQUEUE FOR THE REMEMBERENCE OF YUKIKO AMAGI

One day, there was an incidient. Yukiko crashed her sandwich and someone too kit. This made her VERY sad inside, so she dressed herself as Chie but gayer in order to cope with the loss. Everyone in Persona High was hot. They were looking for who took yukiko samcnicnh.

"I think it was gay Nakao" Yosuke the Hooker chanted from the depths, Rise agreed as she licked the whipped cream from his long weird hair. 

Yosuke the Hooker was on his period, which is commonly known to only affect hookers. He had many spikes on his long ass. He could not sit down, so he stuck into the ceiling with his spikes, as the investigaton continued. His ass made him 19 feet tall and Rise REALLY liked it, because she liked tall boys. 

Naoto was very angry with how the case was progressing, she despreateely wanted people to pay attention to Yukiko sandwich and not Yosuke ass. Yosuke ass was attracting all the young people, like a fucking plague does. And naoto was not having any of it. Yukiko was crying in the corner while chie licked her tears and saved them for later use. 

Teddie, a small man in the corner like very fucking small like the size of an ant, was building a model of Naoto's Hat, while she was angrily snacking on salt. She requested that he do this, but apparently had forgotten, as she started throwing salt at him, calling him an "Adachi Crotch Pants Licker" He got very scared and sad because he worked so hard to make it out of Dry Cactus Noodles. Kanji liked this because it smelled like large hambsrburneger. 

Naoto was VERY angry about Teddie. She threw him out of the window and he died. Namamatame was very sad that his children would grow up without a teddie. Yosuke cried VERY hard in he long kitty panties. Kanji ate lard from a distance, watching the chaos unfold as he sewed Naoto a new mother.

The best boy um consumed Chie Satonaka for being an annoying bitch and phasing through the wall in an attempt to escape the sandiwch investigation like the lazy ass she is. He grabbed her hair and swung it like a Lasso, singing Old Town Road, while screaming "GIDDYUP CHOMBUS" 

After many trials of ass. Naoto discovered that she found her themselved in Yosuke. Yosuke screamed and was like "woah" and then died. Teddie guzzled cheese dip in an attempt to cope with his death, crying very hard and screaming into the void while Chie was trapped in the wall, eating he ranch. All was consumed. Lord Adachi was very scared.

Lord Naoto Naoto Naoto is cheese dip. Lord Naoto was noticably hungry, and she started consuming everything in the room. It was very suspicious, as she kept shoveling fucking loaves of bread into her mouth, whole heads of lettuce too. Which are SANDWICH INGREDIENTS!!!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3 ;3. That is bad, which mean that she ate the sandwich that Yukiko was planning to devour. 

Everyone arrested her and clapped gayly they're ass. Namatame said happy thanksgiving, and then everyone ate sammich and cheese. 

A/N:

HI EVERYONE IT'S ME NAOTO

SORRY FOR THE BREAK, I WAS IN DUNGEON AGAIN >:( I AM BAD GORL LIKE MAMA ADACHI SAY. <3