Part 22- A Trip to the Flatulence Store

T'was thanksgiving and Junpei Iroiri was sitting on the toilet of his dream. He was trying to woo his mother with his awesome and bitchin' cooking style (known as Junpei), and he would stop at NOTHING to make sure that his momther mother would be satisfied with thanksgiving. He had a MISSION!!!!!

I need to fart so BAD o h my god it's so like wow junpei is so like oh y'know like it goes to the fart store, kind of taboo, but... I just, I feel... he needs, he just... he ust... needs the fart and that y'know but he finds a bottle of uh barbaeque sauce on the shelf (at the fart store) and he buys it because he's super thirtsty because that is his favorite drink and he is thirsty.

Junpei walked out of the FART store with one thing. A whole jar. He was super happy because he needeed it to cook his aweome thanksgiving din din, of jar sauce and nothing else. Junpei walked home and his mothe rsay "omg balls" nd he cried for five year an then he made the jar sauce but inside the jar was a jar. 

Ryuji screamed and said "mummy I'm so hungry, please make the jar sauce and the barbeewqye because otherwise I'm going to starve." Junpei sighed and and deep sigh SO FRUSTRATED. He put his index finger and his pinkie on his forehead as he adjusted his invisible glasses and said... "Son, you need a new ass." "Because that mouth is stanky." he then called his wife Futaba born to seas who decided to burn the jar sauce to give it extra flavour but it turned out that it actually causes house fires.

WHOOPS!!!! Everyone in the house was burned down because they decided to house the fire jar. The god of the world decided that it was a good idea to set Junpei house on Junpei fire and then he threw his thunderbolts at Junpei at he aaahahahahaa.

"Help I can't feel my turkey it is not abrbarbarqueue enough and it's so upsetting when they do that turkey i can feel my turkey   i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey help somebody out there it hurts so much  i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey i can feel my turkey mmmm i'm hungry. damnb i want some BBQ sauce.

and a happy thanksgiving.

A/N: have you ever