Part 5: A TRIP TO WALLJUNES

One day, I was with my mom HJARU, when we went to WallJunes, which is hell on earth for little boys like me who eat their vegartabirable and smoke moms. We walked inside and said "Hello" to the scary man who wore twelve hats inside. 

His twelve hats were very sexy and named Jeremy. He really liked the name Jeremy, at the he sat at the front door, handing out glitter condoms. It's a little bit of fun in every new child. He wore them on his fingers and toes, which were very cold, because they were in the freezer section, where the rat corpses were kept. 

After saying hello to, as the locals call him, scary condom Joe, we walked into the store to meet our untimely end. Once we were in, HJARU ordered many coofffee, she said "this is for the youth" and poured one in my little brother's eyes. Ever wonder why I don't have a brother? It's because Shido ate him. 

My favorite section of the store was the Kid's Play Area, where they keep lots of bees? I don't know if they're actually bees or if they're children, but OH WELL. Maybe it was actually the honey section, but it was very fun regardless. I liked climbing on the giant statue of the famous mermaid Nanako. It was very sticky and scary. 

I liked going to the produce isle, in there was a large turtle. His name was Junpei, and he loved to eat countless employees. In the produce isle, there was countless goldfish in several goldfish shaped containers called "fish". You could almost hear the fish sounds. 

The pretzel isle was very big and weird, because I felt like Germany. There were too many pretzel, and my german sister Chie ate them in piles on the floor. The floor was actually was made of pretzel, and my brother Pretzelkechi was made there, but only on Pretzel day. The men in Lederhosen loved watching Chie eat the pretzels. They would often circle around her and shout "GO COCONUT BRING OUR PRETSEL LAND TO THE FREEDOM FORCE". I enjoyed watching them, it was like pretzel porn. 

 I liked the computer isle, it was fun because I smashed them all. Every computer, even the ones that looked like young children, were smashed and killed brutally. Much like my spider friends. My gay cousin Morgana was the one who began to feast, eating the shelves full of mini Akechi statues, and HJARU magazines with Adachi face sweat. 

One time my mom HJARU bought scissors, only scissors, she didn't know what they were for. She said "let us make kraft young childe" and cut up mak and cheeze noodles and glued them to my hair. We had to cut them all off and she forced me to eat it. There were no survivors. We've made lots of hair art that I needed to cut off during the years. Much of which I have had to eat, it is my lunch every day at stripper detective preschool. 

There were so many waters in the waters isle. So many that I built a water stronghold with my dearest friend Yosuke. Who was trying to stack them, because it was his "job" but the voices told me to knock them over and eat the plastic like an apple. Morgana said that it was a good plan, and I loved him and wanted to give him kitty cat kisses in a closet at 4AM. 

And that, Doctor MARULERUJI was my story of my trip to Jeusnnesssssssss

He did not like it.

A/N:

Hey all!~ Thanks for 65 reads <33333 Akechi likie. 

I will publish more parts when I am let out of the basement prison! Ciao!