Part 16- Your eyes shine like the moonlights soft gaze.

You wake up in Akechi's quaint little bungalow. He smiles at you from across the hall. You have been sleeping in his house for the past five days. Ever since your house burned down from the accident, your friend Akechi and his lovely mom Okumura have been housing you. "Good morning sunshine" Akechi says, bringing you your breakfast of a single egg cracked over a plate of warm spaghetti noodles. 

You look into his beautiful chocolate-colored orbs and chuckle to yourself softly, knowing your little secret. Nobody knows this, but you've had a HUGE crush on Goro Akechi, the sweetest boy ever, since the first day of Middle School. You're now a high school senior, and your 18th birthday is today! Your heart warms like the noodles as you think of Akechi's kindness. He's so sweet, making you eggs on noodles this morning. 

"Thank you Akechi!" You say, your grin shining as bright as the moon on a cold winter's night. He is the best and sweetest guy ever. He smiles back at you and sits down on your bed, smiling as soft as a newly washed blanket. The bed creaks and your heart gives a little flutter as you see him look up at you with the most innocent gaze you've ever seen. "Let's go eat now!" you rush downstairs as fast as your short legs can possibly carry you. You're a woman on a mission. And NOTHING will get between you and those eggs on noodles. 

"Hey! Wait up  [YOUR NAME HERE]" Akechi shouts triumphantly. He chases you down the stairs, hands outstretched so you can see his soft, adorable little palms. His gentle, conditioner-riddled hair flowed behind him. It was as soft as the grass on a summer's eve.  In the kitchen, his sister Makoto was standing there, eating her own portion of eggs on Spaghetti. She scoffed a bit and looked up at you. 

"UGH. I can't believe it's  [YOUR NAME HERE]! Get out of my house already! Dumb idiot!" Makoto shouts, before storming upstairs, her mouth full of egg and spaghetti. She can barely chew it because of how mad she is. You wait for her angry presence to vacate before you latched onto Akechi for comfort. His skin is softer than a baby, and you're thankful for his cute smelling body lotion (He's let his rippling abs free all morning.) 

"Won't you two dolls be late?" Says Mom Okumura, standing in the kitchen. "You don't want to miss the second to last week of school!" 

"But mom! There's not enough time for summer!! And I've got a cute girl to spend it with!" He says teasingly, your blush growing softly as you think about all the time you will spend with him this summer. 

"Oh... well... I suppose that's true dear." Mom Okumura said, looking at you with an expression you can't describe. 

"Is something the matter Mrs. Okumura?" You ask, tilting your head to the side ever so slightly, giving her puppy dog eyes. 

"Oh, it's nothing  [YOUR NAME HERE]. Just have fun at school today. You never know what could happen." She says, making more eggs on spaghetti for lunch. "Now run along and catch the bus you two!!" Akechi slips on an almost see-through white tee shirt with a cute little cat on it. You think to yourself, Oh my god I can't HANDLE this, if he's going to keep teasing me like this all summer, I'm going to explode. Akechi runs out the door chuckling to himself, waiting at the bus stop. You follow softly, making sure that you're delecate feet don't make a single noise. You meet him and Makoto at the bus stop. And she looks at you like she's so mad. 

"Ugh. I can't believe the no house loser is here." Makoto says, growling softly. 

"At least you still have a mom!!!" You say, thinking to yourself softly Stuck up bitch

"Oh hiiiii Akechi~" She says, looking at him with flirtatious eyes. Akechi winks at her and quickly looks away with his beautiful gaze. Those eyes belong to ME, you think, Not that stuck up idiot Makoto!