Part 20: Lovekechi

BIG MAN AKIHIKO BE SHITTING AND FARTING INTO HIS HELO KITTY PANTIE ON HE WEDDING DAY. He is so scared and nervous but he realize that he love his love love lover man (madaremame) and he must kiss he in order to break the evil curse put upon him by the wicked evil one (Yusuke). 

The curse put upon Akhiheehee was SO TERRIBLE that he couldn't properly pick out what he wanted at Build a BEAR which is a CRIME because he loves getting stuffed cats. (TAXIDERMY). Akihiko is HIC skin starts to peel stop and hic get her to stop hic hic um I hate you hic hic stop typing my hiccups HIC HIC hic the hic carosel mmmmm was hic the source of the curse because Yusuke (frog noise???) lived there. Hic hic hic. 

Akihiko was having he wedding in the GREATEST LAND KNOWN TO THE PIRATES. Hot Topic. Akihiko needed more belts, and his husband, the great artist madarame who was also illegally captured by the police two decades ago because he old. And they are getting married in hot topic without a permit because permit is for stupid dumb lossers who do not exist or need to exist and are stupid and dumb haha.

Yusuke, the Dark Djinn was SO EVIL that he didn't want AKIHEEHEE to be happy on his wedding day. So he cursed him and his skin is peeling. His skin is peeling help god it hurts ow SENPAI help my skin is peeling. Akihiko runs to the Yusuke FROG MAN carousel and fuckin punches him in the nuts and the curse lifts and he's like "YEAH I DID THAT." And fuckin eats RAMEN NOODLES. AAAANNNDD PETS HIS BOXING GLOVES. 

"What do you think Akechi?" Said grandpa Adachi. "I am looking. I can't stop. It doesn't stop. It will never stop. Time flows and flows from the mouth of the forsaken beast. And we are powerless to slay it. Man ages, flowers die, stones turn to gravel. We have nothing and need nothing. Our untimely end awaits for all of us."

"Who are you talking to, Adachi?" Say Yusuke, the scary Frog man. But Adachi was talking to nobody, for the man there did not exist. 

Akihiko screams "MADARAME HUSBAND DO THESE BOOB LOOK BIG???" He sayin as he fuckin grab him tiddies Madarame screams "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE BOOBS SO BIIIG THAT'S CRAZY MAN I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOOOUUU NOW LET'S BUY YOUR TAXIDERMY CAAAATS." YEEEAAAAAAHH.

on grampsona 5 we love taxxidermy, we eat the cats and then poo them out into the lagoon of kitty cat kitties and so we can are stuff they with our beautiful sheep. They are so PRETTY when they stuff with sheep whole sheep we love sheep in gramp land weeeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

three people

are dead

it's my fault.

I can't wash them. 

It won't work anymore.

nobody can find me. 

i'm safe. 

- Makoto Niijima