Part 2: Therapy

My bitchass mom, pulled me away from my ROBLOX Call of Duty game and said, "You there young diddly adarkn man are gonna therapy for what you DID to grandpa" and so off I went, towards the land of Therapy (also known as California). Once I got to this magical land, I met my therapist. He was very tall, and also on a pole. He was actually a strip dancer named Maruki Von Hibblesicks. He walked up to me and started to talk.

"Yum yum I bring the gum gum." He said, looking at my mom seducitively. My mom then throwed me onto a strip pole, and there I was, there may have been a little gap between these events, BUT I became naked for the strip pole. It was my love. Maruki pulled me away from my one true love and said.

"no." 

and so I did not. For then he pulled me into his special strip office (where the clothes were disposed) and he said to me. "tell me about your life, for ya mom is like mega fuckin hot and I need to so I can make more Akechis with your dumbass mom.

And that's how my evil brother Akechad was made, he speaks ONLY in bad German, the WORST LANGUAGE, and he eats 5 pounds of Pretzels for every word he speaks. His body is actually pretzelkechi. 

Maruki sat me down and sat on his sideways pole of strippers, or, as you non detectives call it, a couch, for naked people. Maruki opened his teeth holder and said "I am Maruki, I am a stripper, but I also do naked therapy AND naked dental work on the side. and I've ONLY had two dick injuries from dentist drills."

I loved him dearly. 

He asked me to talk about my life, and so I did. I told him everything I told you, me, for I am reading this. And I told him everything, from Grandpa, to Creepy crack man, to Yusuke paint thinner.

and this, is where our story really begins.

He offered me to write in a thiccie wiccie boy journal that I took, and now I am writing this, from Azkaban.