AIR FRYER CHRISTMASF

Whores be Whorin' like Grandpa Yukiko tryin' to get that STUPID FUCKING AIR FRYER. She's so desperatee she's willing to bring out the BIG GUNS. The AWESOME COOL MINION FART GUN (trademark) ((Banana scented!!!!!!1!111). yummy yummy ;3. She goes through the department store shootin people with them fartins. The people choke on the fartins and DIE and become air fryers that she can take home to cook her best friends. 

It was the night before air fryer, and all through the air fryer, they were cookin yum yum. Morgana was trapped in the air fryer basket. He could not get out in time!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, they had a plate ready, and they served yummy dead cat for Christmas Dinner. Akechi LOVED dead Morgana meat. He tore it apart with his yummy toes and shoveled it into his mouth with his large blue cheeks. Amen. 

I wanna thank the fuckin lord for this delicious Morgana dish and mah friends and fahmaliy on this fad Christmas Barbeque out on mah lake house. I'm soooo thankful for the time you've allowed me to have with mah wihfe Chie. She really likes the Chrismas Barbequeue, ALSO shidide note, I'm dying of minion fart gun. Tell mah wife I loved her <3- Note from one of Yukiko's Victims, July 22nd, 1789. 

Akechi was in his tiny lil bed, looking up at the stars and wishing for a Christmas MIRACLE. Then, out on the roof he heard eight tiny Ryujis, clap clop clipping on the rooftop. He walked outside and saw GOD HIMSELF (also known as Dojima). God said "Now, now little boy. Go to bed and wait for the robbery" Akechi smiled at God and went back to sleep, hoping that his Christmas robber would be generous this year. 

Laaaaaaast year, when Hifumi baked her rocks bread things with the toast, y'know???? Mr. Daniels is doin SO nice without his ass. He even shits! I'm so sad that this year I don't get to have Hufumi's rocks breads because Mr. Daniels we had a funeral for him and it was his favorite so we couldn't have it again because it was too sad and Hifumi put WAY too much salt in it from her tears. (RIP Mister Daniels. We love you) 

Grandma Hifumi came back this year! She had captured a child and said "YES WE WILL BOIL HER", in her pretty voice that sounded like little nail bees. We all thought she was joking. Until she boiled the child in a lot of caramel sauce. The child was alieven't, it was not sad at all, because we all hate children. So we all gathered around and sung funny songs and Grandma Yukiko died from a heart. 

On Chrismats morning. RYUJI Ran down the stairs in... EXCITEMENT! And also because he had severe diarhea... (he ate too many rocks from the backyard.) He was such a happy boy for because when he saw under the tree... a new pair... of BIG... JUICY... VOLUPTUOUS... SCRUMPTULICIOUCSUESUES... MOIST... AIR FRYERS. One for HIM and one for Akechi. Now. that they had their brand new shiny moist air fryers, they had to have a cookoff. (as you do) They invited the WHOLE family and even Dojima (god) to watch their intense big mouth water juicy moist air fryer off.

They cooked and cooked and COOKED. But they couldnt make any food!!! They were just using nothing!!!! There WAS NOTHING IN THE AIR FRYE!!!!! Akechi finally said ENOUGH and he grabbed a whole container of salt and put it in the air fryer for the air frying. Now, aunt Yosuke loves he salt. He licks it up from the sink with a smile on his face as he rubs it through his greasy hair. Yosuke said "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SAAAAALLLYYYYTTT" and he ate Akechi.

A/N: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AKECHINIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BURNED.