Part 9- RoyaleKechi

I AM AKECHI, and I was playing Royale High on ROBLOX with my grandpa RYUJI, and he said that I was no  good, so I took his place as the Royale High Ball King, and he was ANGRY so you know what I fucking did? yeah.

I just love how grandpa loves to harass little girls like Margaret and Igor on the game with his mad words. They hurt the children so bad that their plastic little bodies melt and become a puddle and they form into and combine into into giant scary rainbow creature that eats other children and the game becomes ROYALE HIGH DIE. 

When ROYALE HIGH DIE happens, Akechi eyes go bloody, he get ANGY and get he gun. then ther eis no helping anyione. Junpei from his room walk over to kechi and he said "hello i am the pizza boy." Akechi didn't WANT ANY PIZZZA and so he shoot Junepai, This was troubling because now Akechi was a wanted criminal, both in Royale High and out. And what happened next?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa eat the snake man was hiding in the principal office. He had no arms or legs or eyes or fingers to type on his lovely ass book which was actually mhm. yeah. The snake man's name was mrs. kashiwagi, they don't have computers there, they have magic stones that light up when they see PP AKECHI. PP AKECHI SMASH. Sometimes they draw PP AKECHI so they can use their stone ass books and then the teacher don't like that because they play WRECK IT YOSUKE instead of doing they Yusuke. 

The bodies were found exactly 20 miles from the police station. They were badly maimed and there was no semblance of an identity. Whoever did this horrible crime will eventually be punished. There is no escape anymore. I can't run from this. What am I doing now.

Yukiko was such a bad student because she kept clicking her magic pen which screamed mad words such as; IGor, uhhhhh, Bargaret, and Ryuji (so bad). She was so bad that she was not allowed to participate in the Royale High Ball, which was very importante to the school. Um mhmhhmhmhm do you wanna talk about the ball in the next chapter? or not in the next chapter the next paragraph? what the fuck is wrong with you STOP WRITING EVERYTHING I SAYPLEASE i'm going to kill you

no <3

At the Royale High Ball, Namamamte was serving extremely alchoholic drinks to all of the childrens. Yukiko drank the most and died of alchoholcolhl poisoning. She said "WHOOPS MY BAD" and then died on top of Kanji for 33 consecutive hours. Yosuke and Teddie were smoochin on the trampoline. nope. not the trampoline, the chandelier, those are NOT the same thing. Teddie kept saying "i have disease" and Yosuke said "yummy I love those ki nda cookies." 

we are falling from the chandelier. we are falling from the chandelier. we are falling from the chandelier. we are indeed falling from the chandelier. we can't stop. Help. we are falling from the chandelier. Naoto the teacher helper put a trampoline under the trampoline chandilier to stop us falling from the chandelier. we are falling from the chandelier. Please help us, we are falling from the chandelier. It was so fun. 

Then it was time to crown the king and queen of Royale High. The stakes were high and everyone was out for blood. After she put on her dress Ann was excited to be the ball queen. the queen of balls. she loved balls. But unfortunately she was not the Prom queen. The REAL prom king and queen were the chandelier and Koromaru. Everyone was shocked. Ryuji claped hard and fast, crying as hard as he could. Everyone else followed. Ann cried because she hates people.

They got their crowns and sashes and strangled Ann with it. (for being a bitch). Snake man clapped without his invisible hands. that don't exist. It made him cry and they all cried and it is so good because it the chandelier fell on them after they fell off the chandelier. Oweie wowie.

A/N:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkechi.

we are falling from the chandelier.