Grandpa 1:15

MY GENITALS ARE FUCKING FARTING IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. Junpei and Yosuke (Two VERY gay sugar babies) were cuddling in Grandpa-God's garden of eternal big apple. Junpei turned to Yosuke and said "I'm so hungry babe" and Yosuke say back "yummy yummy hehehehe >:3" and then they ate the DEVIL ROCK MUFFIN!!11!11! But they realize that the devil is HIFUMI?!?!?!!?!?!? And she say "HAHAHA GO TO DIE"

My whore ass grandpa eat a... ᵖᵘᵖᵖʸ. He got VERY ANGRY at Junpei and his farting genitals (aka Yosuke, the farter). He then reached into Yosuke and replaced his ovaries with more ovaries. "You've been a BAD BOY" says Grandpa-God. He's very ANGRY and decides to punish Yosuke with the many ovaries, now in his nose. He can only smell eggs. Yosuke says "I dhon't lhike eggs." before eating dirt to remove his intenstine worms. 

"HOLY SHIT KAEBAB" Junpei screamed agrivesively, "MY WIFEY HAS INTESTINE WORMS FROM GOD!" Junpei sstarted to cry oh so hard, and Grandpa and the angel Ken laughed at him and said "haaha, ovarie boy." he then cast them out of the garden of eternal big apple to live on the big world rock below heaven. 

"Oh my god! My skin BURN" Says Chie the traitor. "I have betrayed god and this is my punishement? FRY SKIN??????!?!?" Morgana. says. "No, no. STop burning you stupid bitch, I'll help you." Then he waved his magic handy wandies. Then he drank the water in a line and. it. was. now two water. Because dry in the middle cause he drank it. LOGIC!!!11!1111!11

"Oh my gobble" Yukiko says, trying very hard not to enrage Granpda, "The big blood ocean is now ours to walk! We see the monster!" She says as she charges into the line of now no water. Chie screams in her gay little dying way (like a bird but also not at all I hate bird) and walks across too. All the others follow and Morganases is now the god of the world and is so cool and hot and I want to date him and

Words from Jesus: 

"The last line, was from a gay furry. Please disregard any disgusting comments it shall bake. And I'll pay for therapy." 

-Elephant Lesbians 6:12

Thank you Jesus. Almond. 

The star was bright and the virgin Dojima was trying to give birth to her lovely newborn son Joker. Unfortunately, the inn was burned to the ground and he had to give birth next to a big fucking cow named Ryuji. Dojima squired out the baby and was like "That's Joker." and Joker said "wee" it was beatuiful. Everyone clapped and clapped until their eyes fell out and the salt was depleated. Joker says, "again." 

"I'm so sorry to those who had to read that. My mother was very boob. :)" said Joker. I have MANY thing. In the locker! OMG!!!! THERE'S I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS THE BIBLE IS STUPID YOU'RE STUPID I HATE YOU I HATE ME BIBLEBIBLEBIBLEBIBLEBIBLEBIBLELBLEBIBLBLE. 

I ate the bibble :)

Joker went around performing miracles. One day, he cured. Then he was eventually sentanced to death via the hands of his good best good friend Yukiko. Yukiko said "nothing personal hotcock." and hung Joker up on a large stick to dry out like the meat factory. Joker stayed there for six. He eventually died and Yukiko was so happy she skipped around town throwing bread at the old people and kicking children into the dirt. 

It was a glorious day... until... Joker woke up. And said "hey, I have come back to life am for sin back bitch. B)" Joker clapped his hands and let out a mighty roar, "DADA I HUNGY" He screamed. Grandpa heard his cries! And threw up. "No more food for the for joker!" Grandpa yelled. "Thank for cleanse me sin haha dumbass!" The masses said, "I am.... boob... e i s u e u i e i when????"

The End.

A/N: 

Went to church :)