Part 18: Bachkechi w/ Bears

WELCOME TO THE BACHILOR I'M YOUR HOST FART NARUKAMI AND TODAY WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY WE ARE GATHERED HERE AND TODAY WE ARE GATHERED HERE AND TODAY WE ARE GATHERED TO WATCH JUNPEI IORI WALK AWAY WITH A PRETTY WIFE OF WIFE GIRL... :)

Junpei and Mitsuru (first woman) are on a date in the park! 

Junpei: MITSURU!!! IN ALL CAPS!!! Have you ever...shidded and farded so hard that you destroyed the big bang burger big band burger big fat juicy burger place.

Mitsuru: Well you see jampei, a lady never shidd or fardd because you see we don't have instestines or a bladder or anything we aer just torsoes. and sometimes heads. BUT there was a time when I... became intenstines... andd I did do that. Thank you for asking Jupei

Junpei: Heh.. I like fardd... 

WOW WHAT A PRETTY WOMAN I TOO SHIDD AND FARD. NEXT UP IS YAKARI FROM KANSAS. 

Yukari: Do you eat have blood

Junpei: on occasion when the moon is full I stare into your eyes so then I can properly assess the damages I am about to cause to your psyche and mind and the mental state of those around me. haha fard.

Yukari: WOAAAAHHH!!! STUPEI!!!

they then hit one another.

NEXT UP IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN KNOWN A FUCKA FROM ARKASAS

Junpei: So what do you think of guys named Junpei or whatever like Junpei cause I dunno like maybe cause like I dunno junpeis are kinda cool and like I'm Junpei but like I dunno you gotta like Junpeis because you're on the Junpei bachilor and like I dunno.

Fuuka: I don't have.

WOW WHAT A LOVELY CONVERSATION. WE WILL BE BACK AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK.

Commercial Guy: Do you have hemmerhoids? Me too!

Commercial over. 

Junpei was sitting backstage in the sexy hot Junpei Zone, he was chillin with his older self who was 79 and also from 7 years in the future. He was so cool and kep acting all real confused and was like "haha where book?" Junpei just laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Hey Junbi?" Say the producer man. Janpei turn around and say WHAAAAAT MOM? he say "There a problem? I uh... think I find hair in the girl room?" and janbi slam door in he stupid face and pout and pout. UGH HE SO RUDE.

back to show

NEXT UP IS 

Aigis: Do you I can't really uh I mean but don't check the stove... or the oven... or... the walls... or.... my.... mother..... clothing..........

help I'm stuck

Junpei Says: I LIKE WOMEN. 

Aigis: me too let's kiss.

WOW WHAT A PRETY GIRL NXT UP IS CHIE FROM YORBLE TOWN. 

Chie: HI OMG I LOVE                                                    you.

Junpei: hi omg you like if someone killed a coconut are you okay chorble?

Chie: NO.

Junpei: oh cool i gotta pee. REAAAAAL BAD. WHO DA MAN?

YOU DA MAN JUNBI I LOVE YOU LET'S KISS. NEXT UP IS

Rise: SENPAAAAIAIIIIIIAIAAIAIIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIAAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIAIAIAI i'm hungry

Junpei: oh. why don't you just like eat egg on noodle like they sell at the big juicy big burger big juicy big juciccy big chdigcjucty big borger jusicy like where mitsuru shit herself soooo hard tshe blew it up. 

Rise: WHAT??!!?!?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW GIRLS COULD POOP?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Junpei: YEAH I KNOW GIRL YOU'RE A GIRL YOU KNOW HOW UH THE SHIT WORK. 

Rise: pooping rn.

AFTER COMMERCIAL. 

Junpei was so sad!!! None of the wamon even liked her! She cried to herself he did. He sat there and sat there and said oh god give me a beautiful man to kiss and/or smooch. 

JUST THEN CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WAS DOJIMA IN THE FLESH. HESAID WOAAAAHHHH and Junpei was all super excited happy. 

"Junpei!!! PRODUCER MAN MAULED TO DEATH!"

but he brush off. it.

Yukiko: hhhoowww many... uh.... balls do you own in your house cause I am a collector  and I would pay a PRETTY peny for a good ball and uh it's kinda cool cause like it's just like uh e uh e uh e uh e uh e uh y'know they're so just like balls y'know?

Junpei: how did you get here

Yukiko: Window.

Junpei: hot

NEXT IS

Junpei: I cannot believe that you wear a blue fucking HAT like can you believe this shit producer man look at that fucking hat if I had a hat like that? I would get aaaalll the ladies with blue hats because blue hats attract more blue hats and I like hats as you can see because Im currently wearing a hat because hats are cool.

the producer is dead. 

Naoto: Teeheeeee how producer man get died?

Junpei: I dunno I didn't do it!!! hehe

up next is the pretty ann girlllllllllllllll from a country

Ann: i secretly play fortnite but none of my friends know because fortnite is a literal sin but i also play this weird game called persona and it's kinda bad because they keep sexualizing this one character and it's kinda weird that they keep doing that because she went through some shit and like y'know her friend was like sexually assaulted and they just like decided to throw all of that away because like I dunno they just wanted to appeal to their stupid incel fans and it just created this nightmare where this poor girl has to wear a fuckin weird ass sexualized bodysuit and it's just kinda strange y'know it just makes me a little (very) uncomfortable.

Junpei: haha crazy can I squeeze your tits.

NEXT UP IS AAAAAA-

announcer man dead too...

Junpei: WHAT IS GONG ON HERE?

Makoto: haha nothing jampi it's nothing nooottthuiiinngg look at my boobs and they hairy. 

haru: oh no i have a fleas that is something that normal human have.

Junpei took step back and look at the hot titalicious babes that stand before he. he notice they hairy and WEIRD but oh no1!!!! JUNBI THOSE AREN'T WAMON THOSE ARE BEARS.

YOU ARE ON THE BEAR NETWORK

YOU STUPID JAMPI.

still kinda hot tho