Part 17: Big Attack of BIG YosuKE

SPOILERS FOR BIGGY MAN SHOW (girl with glasses) (up to end of season 2) 

In the year of our lord, 2011, the BIG MAN NANAKO (his skin is gone) BROKE the wall that protected our fellow church goers from the big men that walk around on the outside because they like to eat the grass and the lunchest and the foorrrrrrrrrr men (There are five :3)

Yosuke Hanamura! The ANGRY LITTLE BOY with a tude. He loved his motherew very much. But was ANGRY and did not like his mom because she told him NOT to join the Dairy Corps. His sister, Ann (who wasn't REALLY his sister and was actually was his lover but not in the incest thing like step sister that's not incest yeah), hated Yosuke for trying to join the Dairy Corps because she didn't want him to get 3.99 Blizzards half off for this season!!! ONLY AT DAIRY QUEEN.

then, the BIG PEOPLE TEDDIE IN HIS BIG SEXY HOT MAN SUPER HOT SWEATY HOT rOBOT ARMOR BROKE THE BIG MAN BARRACADE. Everyone ran and screamed and nanako even ATE A GUY! AAAAHHHH!!! Before dissapearing and leaving (she will return). Then we all ran to the big big big boy boats and fled from the scary town and Yosuke and Ann and Ryujii was SO Scared that they enlisted in the military and clapped so hard and graduated but UH OH BIG MAN NANAKO BACK!!!!!! 

the battle for toast: part 1

IN THIS TERRIBLE BATTLE AGAINST BIG NANAKO, yosuke farted A SO HARD that he... HEEEEE... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... almost killed nanako. But failed... AND big. girl nanako. went away. (;w;). For now. NEXT Yosuke watched as his friend Dojima (Tom) got EATED, swallowed like a noodle on egg like a noodle egg and went CRAZY. AND GOT HE LEG BITTEN OFF BY A VERY BIG MAN (adachi) And then an OLD PERSON. Ai  old person ate Ryuji but like not really. then Yosuke got fooded. 

Yosuke churned in Ai tummy and broke it because he decided that chicken steak was grody. And he emerged as the BIGGEST (not really) MAN EVER. hE THEN RAN AROUND SAVING ANN FROM THE BIG MAN ARMY (NOT DAIRY QUEEN THE ENEMY THEY CHARGE 4.99!!!!!!). Yosuke then use a big boulder from Nanako foot to patch up the big man wall, and then everyone stand around and clap their one ass cheek in protest. 

They ride on their BIG HORSIES (oh yeah there's a basement and his mom got eaten??? and uhhhhhhhh big man?? Uhhbhhh dont like those!), INTO BATTLE!!!!! With Ryuji at Teddie who's the very normal girl with nothing weird about her (and she has skin.) AND TEDDIE WANTED TO KNOW WHERE Yosuke WAS in the FORMATION for REASONS WE WILL DISCUSS LATER (it's real cool you won't see it coming.) so THEN a big man (BUT NOT) MAN A BIG WOMAN WITH BOOBIES AND NO SKIN WOOOOO MAMA run toward them!!! her boobie making the ground shake. 

Teddie try to fight but get squished like french fry bug in her hand but he DON'T Because he so cool and not suspcicius at ALL. His boyfriend Nanako was right beside him saying "hahahahaha no skin funnny but I'm normal." they all run into the big man forest and get CORNERED where horse-face Yu Narukami and Ryuji stand there on big tree while Yosuke watches the rest of he squad (except for Captain Shit and Chie) get EATEN and STEPP ON by the BOOBIE GIRL!!!! And then Yosuke get eaten but NOT REALLY Because Captain shit SAVED THE DAY WITH ANN!!! CAptain shit was SO STRONG that he was able to punch Boobie man in the face with her big, voluptuous shit fist of power and imprison her him in crystal in the center of the earth!!! (Futaba was her.)

then...

big man in wall.

All the Lesbians and the gay men (Nanako and Teddie and Yukiko she's gay), all sit in the CASTLE WOAOAAAAAHHHH WWWOOAAAH YUKIKO IS A BIG MAN SECRELTLY LESBIAN. Her girlfriend Naoto screech! And! Is like... hey bitch! I like TIDDIES TOO but my name is ACTUALLY Sandwich STEALER!!!!!! and then Yukiko go like WOAAAAH I LIKE BOOBIE and "..lesbian time...". Also big monkey. They fly to walls and Nanako and Teddie stay behind and Teddie grabs Yosuke by the dick, leans in reaaaalll close and whispers.. that he is... in fact... Teddie (the big man that destroyed his the walls that his mom built.) Nanako is shocked. BECOME HIS BIGGEST BIG MAN WITH NO SKIN. And so they shoplifted. 

Yosuke said "WHAT HOW ARE YOU TEDDIE???" and Teddie laughed and laughed and laughed and bit he lil fingie and turned into the BIG MAN. Nanako laughed and Teddie big teddie turned to Yosuke as big and said "Nice cock, gotta take you now!!!!" and grabs Yosuke by the dick n balls and runs off swinging him like a baseball bat. 

EREN BALLS!!!!!! 

Yosuke did not like the being harassed like this so he bit he balls and became BIG MAN. EPIC FIGHT SCENE BETWEEN DICK AND BALLS MCGEE and THE BIG MAN DICK AND BALLS TAKER (big). Teddie is into BDSM and throws his brothers at Dick and balls!!!! Yosuke's only father figure left. Just fucking. Dick and balls dick and balls smiley man yosuke and he eat father and yosuke say aaaaaa and big men run.

and that's the story so far...

In..

big.

A/N: big man