Part 21- Ohm my god it's now able to drink ok (oliver)

I am pissing my fucking pants so hard right now. OH MY GOD I CAN't STOP PISSING. HELP ME PLEASE GOD. WHY DID I DRINK THAT MUCH WAAATTTEEEERRRR.

Adachi, a kind little boy and his lovely mother Futaba lived in their nice little house full of Britain in the middle of love (not incest this is the place like the town is called love). One day ADAHCI'S shitty friend Ryujip decided to let him his friend adachi ride his new awsome cool car that he built himself and but secretly to KILL Adachi because he didn't like him and wanted a new friend and he's also kind of racist ngl (unrelated!!!!!!). Adachi ask his MUMMY (Futaba) and say "hey mum. Cahn i go rhide ihn a char with moiy friehnd rhyujip" (they are "british"). 

Fuck off Grandma I already fed the rats 

Adachi mummy say "NO WAY LITTLE BOY I can't let you go away from me because otherwise I will die!!! AND YO WILL GET NO WATER FOR FIVE DAYS ONLY Monster Energy. No drink refils your energy like MONSTER. In fifteen crazy flavours, anyone can be a MONSTER GRRAAAAHHH." Adachi laughy at he mom and drive the car into the river like a fucking dumbass. Ryujip say "oh." and Adachi drowned but just kidding he mom ran in and got him and then drag to shore and then collapsed because the Monster Energy IV drip ran out. 

"I'm drowning I'm drowningI'm drowningI'm drowningI'm drowningI'm drowning. HOLE- EEEE SHIT, I ALMOST DIED MAMA" So then because I don't have that much FUCKING time for you people t oexplain everything cause you just wouldn't GET IT. He meets a very cool guy named Junepei and he is SO cool because he's little blob guy who's like "I'm a fart, and I gotta wand up my ass let's go to magic land!" SO HE WAVE THE WAND and they are IN Bong Water Ditch, a world ruled under the grip of Yusuke and his furry friends. 

In bong water ditch, the citizans, known as BONG LORDS and DONG LADIES. Are all have they bong and dong broke. In order to FIX IT, Adachi go to the large scary tree with a DUCK FACE (nanako dojima CAUSE SHE'S SO UGLY AND DIES) and he give her friend TWISLERS IN ORDER TO FIX THE BONGS AND DONGS OF THE PEOPLE OF BONG WATER DITCH. THEY GO back to help the people of shag sharp sheep, a city filled with cute sharts. Adachi save the day by defeating the evil poo poo lord and bringing peace to shag sharp shep blah blah blah who fucking care.

Adach iand his companion JUNpEI decide to head to a lil desert town called Mama's Milkers by using a really REALLY long Slip n Slide because it's HOT there and the need somee water and it's y'know it's fun. They no longer have skin but that's okay because y'know the sandpaper slip n slide was maybe not the best choice but we learn from our mistakes #amen. they make it to MAMA'S MILKERS and HOOOO MAH GOD THERE ARE SO MANY BOOBS. Amongst the boobs... there is chie... so Adachi decides to kidnap her. 

They travl across the hot desert made of nothing but iron and eventually arrive at the port down of Outcast Orgy. TEHY finally meet him... the BEE BEAR HIMSELF, SWAINE. Swaine looks at Adac and Chie and is like "holy fuckin pissy that's that's a boob i've never seen one." and then he STEALS CHIE'S BOOBIE!!!!! He runs away and they need to do some really boring fetch quests and then Swaine say "haha i 've never seen a boob but my brother is transfem can you give him yours?" and then they set sail to beef. 

THE FURNACE IS FUCKING ON GRANDMA. 

the funrnace the furnace the BEEF FUCKING SHAPED FUCKING BEEDF FURNACE It's like a pig but a cow and so beeflin. Swaine is like "woah i cannot believe we are in beef." (by the way, they partook on the island birth off before coming here.) ((Junpei Won)). Swaine runs away and Adachi and Chie are like "WOW that's like kinda meta bro. And then they look for him but theyre like okay what the fuck ever he's probably selling drus or something again but this is bong water ditch what're we gonna do." Drus. Then suddendlt SWAINE is like WOW I really wish that I was wow like I was aq mafia boss because that would mean that I'd I mean well y'know well I know yknow i like the black market y'know I mean I was just kinda getting some cocaine but totally LEGAL there here because Beef is like totally chill with drugs because I kinda got caught with heroin in like that other place momma's milkers or whatever and they don't really like that because they've got these like annoying strict laws there and like bro I just wanna shoot up heroin and chill with my imaginary friends. anyways I'm not high I dunno what you're fucking talking about. 

They go to the caslte and in there i old ham who says I am old and then they travel BACK IN TIME to OLD BEEF. Then they walk up the boobmstone trail where they find out that Swaine has a BROTHER??? AND THAT HE WAS A KID ONCE??????? LIKE THAT NEVER hAPPENED WHAT??? Then old ham the transfem legend gives them a spell to let allow them to travel (also a bird was involved I think). But first they need the MAGIC DILDO.

they find it.

Now it's time to travel to EVIL CASTLE and defeat YUSUKE once and for ALL!!!! Swaine is literally like literaly he's like lit literally like he's like lit literally like royaly????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So um they kinda gooo to like that one like place like Idunno man... castle? ILike I think I dunn oman I'm like too... for this. So they go like beat up some people I guess like teh guy in his little castle or whatever I mean Yosuke you know what I mean right? ummmmm and it's like woah man there was kinda like some big EXPLOSIONS or whatever it was kinda like crazy yknow I've never experienced something so passionate or moving in my life y'know what I mean it's just like... so inspiring bro I really wanan see more of this in the world because it's just like so cool to see this stuff and like I wanna aspire to be like the people that aspire to do that stuf fand it's just like wow man I just can't BELIEVE That are people that are TAT COOL. 

After they went to castle (Adachi mom.) The evil white lady struck the world with the ANTI WEED LEGISLATION. Everyone pissed and shiddedn they couldn't ha ve WEED TAKEN. Adachi and Junpei and Chie and Swaine and OLD HAM all run up to the white lady courthouse and take the back the world from people.

and that, children, is the story of Bong Water Ditch. <3

A/N:

oh my god man like it's like so crazy to like y'know have like be surrounded b ythese lovng people and it like feels so nice and I know me and they now them and it's just like so deep and like I dunno like y'know what I mean though I've seen so many people that just don't have those peope in their lives they care about and I have so many of that I just can't believe that people don't ha ve that.

I've been elected pope.