Part 13- Day at Beach Beach

Sasha, he scares me. He has such a green face. And stares at me. Through the bars. The jelly beans in his eyes rattle when he look at me which make me hungry cause I don't have food :(. He don't FEED me, it make me so sad mad. Please god help me, his eyeballs jelly beans are... grass flavoured. 

Yosuke have big boobies, they so big he swimsuit go into the water and drown because his boobies so big. Yosuke cries as his forty wives that are all named Yukiko comfort him as Sasha Nein (the hot lifeguard with a rippling green ass) stares at him in horror. "I NEED TO GET THE BOOBIE COVER" he says while jumping into the water. 

"Yes ouch," all they scream. Made sunscreen. It's made of fucking igor horse shit. My little Igor My Little Igor <3. Swim. Swim. Swim. Swim. Swim. Stop Drowning. Please. I told you not to this time. I won't drown you again. My swimsuit is SO CUTE. IT HAS PICTURE OF JOKER ON THE ASS. Akechi love Joker ASS SWIMSUIT. He's SO HAPPY he just want to explode with the power of seven Nanakos (that's as much as a nuclear bomb). 

Sasha Nien walk over to Akechi and he say "mm" and Akechi say "Death" and shoot he in his gay little face. Unfortunately, Sasha is secretly God, and stabs Akechi through the chest with a big spear made of lifeguard abs. He smiles and says "good job kid, you're no longer him" before he saves a drowning child from Naoto (who is trying to drown him). 

Chie pull out a calculator because she gotta calculate the weight off the sand to see how good it is to eat. Part of math homework. She determines that it is actually made up of ground up Sasha Teeth :). She IMMEDIATELY starts snorting all of it as much as she can, her lungs have so much Sasha and it just smells so good like a German Man (milk smell). Sasha soooooooo excited that someone like his teeth sand hahahahahahahaha. 

German Man is hot but he smell. Sasha smells SO MUCH like Milk that it cause all the other people at Persona High to run. "HE'S TOO MILKY" they scream. But Sasha no care, Sasha powerful milk. Chie put a straw into Sasha's mouth and drink he tongue like a gay smoothie (because German people are gay). 

Sasha is the MILKMAN and he DELIVER HE MILK TO THE PEOPLE'S BUTT. Fun fact, the ocean is made of the milk. So many people bring straw titty to beach and slurp up the water milk and Sasha just he take a cup of milk and dip his Cheez-Its in because he love the cheese and it's so good and like man Chie when he eats his cheez-it. Sooooo milk cheeessee... 

Once the cheese got too powerful, Sasha stepped into Action. He threw Akechi like a boomerang and killed the milky cheese from the water. The cheese go. "oh" then die. Sasha is heiled as a war hero. And gets 2000 purple hearts for doing nothing. He claps and cries and eats the milk carton like a sad german goat would. (we love you Sasha.)

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. OH. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oooohhhhhhh. Oh. Oh. Miiiilllkkkkk... need it... too many rippling green asses... (Peoples butt) god help. 

A/N:

God I cant leave please help please help please help hi Sasha.