A New World

I apologize if I made some errors in my grammar and I will fix those in the next chapters hoping I can also improve it.

I do not own any of the Characters of both Series

Y/N =Reader

A few years later after the tournament of power a certain half saiyan half human  hybrid (Y/N) was trapped in a world that he did not know( Date A Live Universe). At first he was curious as he was searching for the town,  maybe there's someone that can help him find infomation about this place.

Y/N: Wow, a minute ago I was training at the planet of the Kais after Master Goku helped me to talk with them and they let me train because well I don't have the strength yet to train with Whis but luckily the Super Saiyan God ritual was done to me.

Y/N has learned Super Saiyan 1 and 2, instant Transmission, Spirit Fission, Ultimate and even the Kaioken under the Guidance of both the Kais, Goku and Vegeta.

Y/N is the son of a saiyan  (who arrived few years after the tournament of power and trained alongside with Goku And Vegeta, Which later on trained Y/N also) and his  mother  is a human.

Then he suddenly bumps into a girl with a pink/red hair with white ribbons as her style  and wearing her school uniform as she was looking like a middle school student.

Y/N I'm sorry miss, *bows*

???: Its my fault also *bows*

Y/N What's happening?, Why is everyone running and all of this alarms.

Kotori: It's a spatial Quake, which it is believed that there are disasters coming through and also go to those protective shelters, by the way I'm gonna go.

Y/N Okay.. By the way what's your name??

Then the girl was gone after their conservation

Y/N: Where did she go?

Since Y/N is powerful he doesn't mind the falling debris and materials.

Then Y/N flies up to observe the surroundings as he saw a woman with a purple attire and a student with a black uniform talking in the center of the town.

Then Y/N immediately goes there as the girls has this low tone asking the guy questions why is he there

Y/N Yo! Why are you both in here and there's a disaster, Why are you not in some protected shelter?

The Guy: Well I'm finding for my sister and then I saw her.

The Girl:......

The Girl points the sword at Y/N and swings at you

Y/N powers up to dodge her attacks.

The Girl still wants to strike Y/N but all of her attacks misses, well since Y/N has all the training and such.

Y/N catches the sword and asks: Why are you attacking me?

The Girl: Well are you a bad guy? Do you wanna kill me and what's with your power?

Y/N: Well my name is Y/N and no I'm not going to kill you my master told me that we are going to protect anyone in our path, and as for my power well it's complicated.. And what is your name?

This convinces Tohka since Y/N never attacked her and it seems he was just dodging all of her attacks. And also she based it on his emotions that his intentions are pure.

The Girl: Well if you can name me anything will do..

Then the AST arrives as Y/N grabs Tohka and uses his instant transmission.

To which the Soldiers of the AST where shocked and they wonder where did they go.

Fraxinus

Kotori: Well, where are they? WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Shido: What did they just vanish?

Kotori: Find them at once scan the entire city! We need to find them.

Other officers at the Fraxinus: YES COMMANDER

After all of the panicking

Shido:  Kotori what are you doing here, Why are they calling you commander?

Kotori: Shido welcome to Fraxinus, and Yes I am the commander you're lovely little sister. Your mission is to seal the spirits though that guy is more powerful than the spirit. But for the mean time Reine and I will explain everything to you

(Per Shido's First introduction to Fraxinus)

Back to Y/N

At the abandoned place the two arrived

Tohka: What did you just do? And what will you call me?

Y/N:(Inside of his head) If I can think of a saiyan name for her, Master Vegeta will be proud but I can't think of that right now(Sorry Master)... Maybe maybe Maron or Lazuli but but.... As Y/N saw something on the ground "Tohka".

Y/N How about Tohka??, Also for your question I've learned that from Master Goku it's called the Instant transmission where it is similar to teleporting.

Tohka : That would be great, and wow  can you teach me that in the future.

Y/N: I'll try my best to teach you for the mean time Tohka, can you change into something else people may think that you're a weird cosplayer or some sort

Y/N as he opens his phone he searched for any normal attires for a girl. And as he search Tohka likes one of the attires and changed into it.

And the two discussed things with themselves

At the Fraxinus

Kotori and Reine after explaining everything with Shido.

Kotori: Can you befriend both of them, I mean the spirit girl and that guy. Because well you are sealing spirits now and as for now we don't have any data for that guy's power.

Shido: Okay, can you also help me with that guy. He seems dangerous look at what he did they just vanished.

Kotori: Okay,okay I'll try to help you with him. And also I have an encounter with this guy earlier maybe I can talk with him. He also seems new to this place.

Shido: I think I've heard him telling that he is a hybrid a half sai I forgot the other words Kotori...

Kotori: Well you're mission now is to befriend both of them and as for me...
I'll try to talk with him, maybe he can help us.

END