Strength from Pain

*Authors Note: I'm gonna make the story when they have the cells of the Saiyans ended in the Resurrection of F having only the Blue transformation as their final knowledge about the transformations. And that Bobidi who died in the last chapter didn't even bother to check their other battles in the tournament of power, Moro or against Broly. Thus Blue is his final knowledge on the transformation and its the maximum strength of Perfect Chiller.

Summary: Last time on our story. Kurumi became a Majin and was killed during the battle by other than Perfect Chiller who has the strength of a Super Saiyan blue, Y/N now is suffering from this painful loss. How would they survive in this battle.

Y/N:"You monster! You killed her!, She was willing to change, we're going to make her better  and now you ended her hopes in doing so, from the girl who wanted revenge to a person who fought for us. You will pay!!! *Sparks of blue from his aura, his muscles are being exposed his hair is changing from red to blue and now he does it. He transformed into the Super Saiyan blue transformation and now he stated:" I know this ain't enough Master Goku did this before and I cant risk it that much but.. In order to defeat you and to avenge her!!!! KAIOKEN X20!!!!!!".

*The others from Fraxinus and in the battlefield were amazed by his powers. They were also convinced that Kurumi is to be trusted as Kotori used her phone to call someone from the other universe.*

*Perfect Chiller tries to attack Y/N but Y/N catches his attacks and dispersed all of it. Perfect Chiller tries to use the Kamehameha but again, Y/N destroyed the attack. Perfect Chiller again tried to use frieza's arsenals of attacks but it fails...*

Y/N: " Even though Master Goku is a guy who forgives the other, on the other hand Master Vegeta is not that much.. You will die right here and then as Y/N rushes to Perfect Chiller, grabs his arm and breaks it... And as it regenerates" I know that will happen. He grabs his chest and he throws him up in the sky as he shouted. " FINAL KAMEHAMEHAAA!!!!!! as Perfect Chiller's body disintegrated and he was killed in the process.

*Due to the Kaioken stamina drain and his exposure to his new powers Y/N collapses and passed out after the battle*

*Few hours later (Timeskip) *

Y/N wakes up:" Where am I?"

As Shido greets him:" Yo! how are you feeling. "holding also Kotori and Mana who were asleep at his side and in his other side were Origami and Tohka.

Y/N asked:" What happened and why am I here?, Is perfect Chiller dead?"

Shido explains:" After you used that blue hair transformation with the red aura at your side you completely destroyed him after well.."

Y/N: "Where is Kurumi?, Where is she?!!! Y/N shouted.

Kotori wakes up: Hey hey now, she is in the other room, well she passed away but I called King Kai. And the Dragon Balls from Namek are available to use since according to them you used the Dragon balls from your Earth last time."

Y/N hugs Kotori."You're the best!!! And thank you again for believing in me."

*Kotori blushes and her face turned to red.*

Y/N asked: Shido have you sealed Yoshino's powers?

Shido:"Yeah after the battle but unfortunately I was beaten up by Kotori after that."

Flashback.

Everyone's sad

Tohka: "How's Y/N? She asked.

Origami: Spirit get away from me my concern is only with Y/N.

Mana:" Y/N did all of this to save us and yet his concern is with Nightmare after she was killed in the battle and they were discussing on how Y/N believed in her. " Mana added.