Trust

Kotori and Y/N arrived in an abandoned island without any citizen or any animals for that matter.

Y/N:"Kotori I want you to keep this as a secret for the both of us. Only you and Shido in this Universe knows about me being a saiyan.

*Kotori nods and removes any connection from Shido and Ratatoskr*

Y/N:Now Kotori witness my power " *Screams Kaioken*

Y/N: "This drains a lot of stamina, though we have a lot of it due to our excessive training but it can be multiplied depending on the user. From x1 up to x20." He explains

Kotori: Wow this is amazing, but I think there's more than this right?.
Kotori Asked

Y/N:" Well I've never used my transformations here, Also Kotori hold this small bag." Throws the bag to Kotori

Kotori:" What is this?" Though she's kind of amazed and angry because of the way he throw the small bag.

Y/N: Drops back to base form before explaining." These are the senzu beans, they can heal any injuries but it can't cure any diseases."

(In this story we will make the senzu beans be easily able to farm because well they are in a different universe... Yeah I change that hope you like that.)

Y/N: "I've successfully planted 3 on your backyard, and please don't touch them until it grows. For us saiyans if we heal from any life threatening injury our powers well it adds (Zenkai Boost), For other species without saiyan blood well it only heals them."

Kotori:" These are amazing, but how can we sure these are proven effective?" Kotori as she examines the beans and stares at them.

Y/N:" Once we are in combat and I'm injured pass one to me or if you are injured I'll pass it to you, Make sure no one hears it besides us. I don't want these to spread yet because I don't have many beans when I was transported here."

Kotori: Nods in approval. " But Y/N can you show me more of your powers?"

Y/N:" I can't show you all since it can damage the planet but I'll show you one." Transforms into Super Saiyan 1." Kotori this is a Super Saiyan, I have 2 more transformation beyond this 2 and god."

Y/N "I'll show you those when they are necessary and I feel something is strange in your ki, just like Tohka's maybe you are a spirit?" Y/N asks.

Kotori: "What? Me a Spirit are you sure? How? Evidences?" Kotori Asks.

Y/N: "The presence is not that yet strong but I feel your ki is different,And since I learn how to sense ki, Ki is like energy to be exact it helps us determine where your allies and your enemies are." Y/N explained

Y/N:" Kotori I'll train you in the future also with Shido and the others, but since in this world I first saw you, I'm going to focus on you. "

Kotori: Blushes for what Y/N said:" Well okay but you said that you sense a spirit ki in me right? How can that be?"

*Since her powers were sealed by Shido 5 years prior to the Date A Live story and some of their memories at the time were erased or supressed*

*Authors note: I'll rewatch the scenes before they know where she was a spirit or if they don't know prior to her having spirit powers when she unlocked it.*

Y/N: "Believe me I don't know too, but I'll try to help you once that comes if you became a spirit after all your brother is the one who can seal you off and if anything happens. I'm here to help you regardless" Y/N stated

Kotori: Blushes at what Y/N said for her brother and also Y/N supporting her. "Okay Y/N, I trust you on that and I hope I can count on you. Also that training where can we start."

Y/N: "In the near future, for now hold my hand."

Kotori holds Y/N hands as the two blushes: "Okay and I hope I learn as much from you."

*Y/N and Kotori arrives at the Main Household of the Itsuka's as Shido and Tohka seems to enjoy their time themselves by watching television playing and even had a small date. *

Y/N: "Shido, can I leave Tohka with you? I'll find a work for us to manage for our home since these money I brought doesnt have any value on this city?"

*Shido and Tohka were suprised well mostly Tohka because she felt that you're going to leave her and her mood is slowly changing but Y/N held her head and patted it.*

Y/N:" Tohka" * Y/N holds her cheeks* "I'm gonna find a job and go back here and visit you daily if it is possible and don't worry about me. Also I have a deal with Kotori so I'll be visiting you both daily."

*Tohka seemed to be relieved and Kotori is just nodding while Shido is also comforting Tohka holding her back.*

Y/N: "I'm gonna join the tournament tommorow at the other city hope you all watch it in television and don't worry Kotori also knows my powers and Tohka I wont lose. Until then I'm off to train in some island." As Y/N teleported back to the abandoned Island and trains all of his form without making any disasters when transforming. From Super Saiyan God to Ultimate to Super Saiyan 1 and even his base form so that he can still utilize the other forms in case of any trouble.

*There's a woman in the shadows observing you and Kotori, and followed Y/N back in the Island and watches Y/N as he trains. *

Kurumi: Talks with her clone "Ara Araw, this man is strong and regardless of my clones I can't beat him. Should I befriend him instead."

Kurumi Clone: "Well we've got no chance considering that red hair form also even if he seems to be slimmer his power is also higher."

Kurumi Clone 2:"Kurumi what's our plan."

*Y/N suddenly felt a ki in distance and teleports in Kurumi's Back and as Kurumi prepares to shoot and also her clones Y/N is in his super saiyan 2 transformation and even with her time manipulation Y/N is still untouchable by this point.*

Y/N: "Listen here, I don't know you and I can feel you everywhere I go from earlier today and those are your twins or your clones." Y/N asked

*Kurumi again tries to do something but Y/N catches her.*

Y/N: "I know your abilities I've seen those from the escape and everything I can sense your energy which wherever you go I can sense you, but please I wanna talk with you for the time being."

Kurumi sits in front of Y/N and removes all of her Clones:"What is it? I've heard your conversation with that pink haired girl and you even said she's a spirit and you're a saiyan."

Y/N:" I don't know who you are but I am curious for what will you do. I sense a spirit energy with you and also I sense dark energy from you."

*Kurumi Sighs and now she's trying to seduce Y/N to avoid all of his questions. But Y/N holds her again and tells her." If you plan on something evil, I will stop you but I won't kill you, You can still change you are not as bad as Frieza or Cell a--. "

Kurumi: "I've killed a lot to get to my goal and you're saying that you can change me! How dare you?"

Y/N: Is shocked by her revelation but he whispers to her ear as he goes close to it. "I know you had good intentions despite of those killings, And I can see it through your eyes Kurumi, I know you're mad at me for saying these but I can still feel the goodness in you. Do what you want for now, If you hurt someone I'll harm your clones but I'll save you regardless."

*Kurumi disappears into the shadows and as she does this she begin to think what Y/N said though she tries to not disregard it but his thought is somehow affecting her.*

Y/N:" Now back to my training," he powers up and uses again his transfomations as he prepares for the tournament for the next chapter.

END