Date a Wizard

Y/N is a half saiyan who recently found his group of friends, well not all are his friends, because they took a liking into him. He recognizes their feelings and proposed that they should have a date. Now what will happen in the next chapter of this story.

F/N = Y/N's Father
M/N Y/N's mother

Y/N approached Mana in the morning stating that:"Well I trained you before on arial contact right?, Now I will train you to sense other people's ki on order to know where I am and where your enemies are.

Mana:" After this we're dating right? Y/N kun. Mana asked.

Y/N :"Of course I won't break my promise" he holds her hands. "And now let's go somewhere we won't be interrupted."

As Y/N spotted an area *Just think of how the Z Fighters were able to sense ki in the Dragon Ball universe and since Y/N was trained by Goku and Vegeta he can make Mana learn the ki sensing though Mana will have difficulties.*

Mana:" I think I can't learn it all today, Y/N kun."

Y/N: " Its okay Mana," grabs her by her shoulders. "And for my reward for you before we go into our date." He kissed her hands and also hugs her after which Mana's face turn to red after his actions.

Y/N: "I know you are a fine woman, DEM manipulated you in some sorts and I'm lucky you saw their ways, became this rebel and now one of my precious ones." He grabs her hands and stares at her. "I'll stop at nothing to make you happy."Mana blushes here again." Also everyone from your brother to the spirits and even Origami. " Mana's mood became sour at Y/N's last words.

Mana:" Even them, the four of them?? I can understand my brother but my rivals also, my quest for you? I like you Y/N kun," Mana slipped her words.

Y/N: Blushes and tells her." Mana come here" Assume they are on a sitting position. "Put your head in my thigh I'll pet you." Mana does this and enjoys it.

Y/N: "I care about you and the others, I know you liked me from the start, I ain't dense, I don't plan on hurting you. I want you to feel special when---"

Mana interrupted: "I do when I'm with you Y/N kun, And you know what." she sits properly and stares at Y/N. She kissed Y/N's cheek. Which he was shocked by her actions since she's not as aggresive as Origami or Kurumi but knew somehow it would happen anytime soon.

Y/N:" Mana, Mana wait--" Mana again kisses him on his cheek and Y/N blushes. Still he is trying to process this side of Mana as  they went back to the Apartment and oreoared for their date.

After the preparation for the date.

Mana:" Where do you wanna go Y/N kun?

Y/N: " I want to go to that Cafe looks like they serve delicious pastries also." The two went into the Cafe and check the menu as Y/N ordered a Chocolate Cake with Tea as his drink and Mana ordered a Strawberry Drink with Donuts as her main course.

Somewhere near them 3 ladies are stalking them.

Kurumi:" Ara, looks like the two are getting closer. I can't take the chance of someone taking my Y/N san.

Origami:" Must interrupt their date so that he'll be mine today, tommorow and forever.

Kotori acts so calmly as she's thinking on where to bring Y/N, Cinema?, Park? An open area where they can train? Or somewhere romantic in the city. In the mall?  Origami and Kurumi are looking at Kotori as if something is different at her.

Kurumi:" You seemed calm Kotori san?, You're not even looking at them.
Origami also curious at this behavior by Kotori.

Kotori:" You know Origami, we did this on Kurumi's date with Y/N and look what happened nothing right?
I know I'm usually not like this but I'm going home and I will think about our date instead of wasting time. I know I can trust him. Also I know both of you guys tried to kiss him on his lips but the part he only allows us for now is his cheek. Which, yes it may cause some problems but he only let us do those because he is comforting us. Right? " The other two nodded and they went home.