Bonding with the Pilot and the Maid

Kotori confronted Y/N after his date with Kurumi, with his loyalty to her in question in his previous dates. Though he didn't know how to tell to her. Then suddenly the Sphere transformed into a weapon. Mayuri knows what it is, its Kerubiel. (Though in the movie its her jealousy and also the other spirits jealousy. But for the sake of the plot let's just say there's a countdown for Y/N and Shido to finish their dates.)

All of them are shocked in this revelation, even Mayuri herself don't know what to do to settle this. Y/N is still bothered by this point but Kotori instructed Y/N to finish it off by himself. But Y/N himself is full of doubt because of her question and Kotori noticed this actions of his.

Y/N instants transmissions to the place where the spirits are now shown as fighting with Kerubiel and Mayuri having difficulties on handling her own angel and the situation

Kurumi, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Tohka, Natsumi, Miku, Yoshino and Kotori are seen fighting the Angel of Mayuri as Shido is comforting her.

Y/N observes from the near distance as he shouts to Shido.

Y/N instructed Shido: "Kiss her right now! "

Which Shido did and there's two more spirits who are not kissed by this point.

Backstory

(Again plot twist)
Y/N himself was given a power of the sealing via the dragon balls so that when the spirits can't have the same closure on Shido himself. The Dragon balls easily granted this wish. Which the half of its sealing powers were given to Y/N and half are still on Shido's side.

Present

During the battle
Y/N screamed in Kotori and Yuzuru to get near him as the two complied and Y/N kissed Yuzuru then Kerubiel is now seen weaker.

Yuzuru :" Disappointed: Y/N it's unfair you kissed Kaguya first."

As Kaguya told Yuzuru the story when she teased Y/N

Y/N:"Uhm.. That was on her. "

Kaguya:" I want an another one Y/N." She angrily said while she was fighting.

Kotori is seen visibly upset by this, events the kissing and even them requesting a second kiss.

As Kurumi goes near to Kotori

Kurumi:"Kotori - san, Y/N is faithful to you despite our kisses from the lips and cheeks. Well he didn't hesitate to tell me, that his heart is only for you. You should be thankful for his loyalty."

Still Kotori has doubts on his loyalty but she knows that he can seal the spirits as per the wish on the Dragon balls.

Kotori flies up to Y/N and kisses him

Kotori" I hope when you kissed them its only for the sealing and nothing else. "

Y/N apologizes at Kotori then they observed that Kerubiel self destructed after this sealing to Kotori, which Mayuri is slowly fading away. As that was happening.

Luckily for them Goku and the Visitor's from the Universe 7 returned yet again for an another visit. A suprise visit and also well Whis has an another purpose and that's to check the Date a Live Universe if there are gods and angels. For Supreme kai, he wishes to find the Kais because this is also on Y/N curiosity as Mayuri is telling her farewell to Shido.

Whis teleported and asks her:" Do you want a second chance or do you wish to fade away?"

Mayuri is seen crying as she says "I want to stay with them. I don't want to go!"

As the angel stared at Y/N and Y/N stares at Whis who stares at Beerus and who stared at Y/N and who stared at Mayuri which Beerus nods as the Angel himself. Gave Mayuri her own body and not just from the spirit's Mana.