Nightmare Crawls

*Hello Everyone and I apologize for all of my mistakes in my grammar and I wanna thank you all for reading this story. Don't worry there are many parts to come.*

*Last time on Date a Live Z lol but yeah Y/N successfully won the Tournament and got his prize but there is a sinister figure that haunts him from his master's past. Is this creature as the same as before? Or is it just his hallucinations? Well, this is the conitnuation of this story.*

Y/N: Wakes up from his sleep and remembers the pillow Kotori gave him, "Wow she really smells so Good eh? I wonder what type of shampoo does she use or her perfume." As the woman stares at him without him knowing because she woke up earlier than him, while blushing.

Kotori:"Its--- a - secret-- Y/N kun... And stop doing that you look like a pervert..." *Punches him softly*

Y/N: smiled at her "You know I'm not a pervert and looks like you did not hit me hard?, And wow you're so cute."

Kotori: face turns to red then asks "Really?.. Y/N kun?"

Y/N: "Yeah really but you know" He stand up and patted her head. "I think I'm gonna discuss with you something that I think I can trust you with."

Kotori: "I know a place where we can discuss stuff( Fraxinus)." Well I hope you can trust me on this one. " Kotori stated.

Y/N:" Well I trust you and where is Shido and Tohka?." As he asked the two are coming inside seemingly done with their date. As Shido offered Kotori and Y/N their breakfast also.

Four of them "Itakadimasu".

Kurumi Pov:

*Lurking within the Village is Kurumi but she's also been stalked by this Bibidi race of a character.*

*Bobidi has his spaceship hidden from the Tengu city and he used up some of his magic for Y/N not to sense his ki. *

"Kurumi, Kurumi"..... A voice that Kurumi hears but she can't see anyone.

Kurumi asks: "Where are you?, Who are you? I will kill you!"

"I know you want power, power that can kill the first spirit, power that can help you get closer to Shido so you can accomplish that. I can help you, I can give you that" The voice inside of her stated.. "I am the wizard Bobidi(OC) and I can give you what you want but you have to follow me, I know you're desires Kurumi."

Kurumi asks" How do you know all of that? Her clones appeared and they are also hearing Bobidi's voice.

Bobidi:" I know you resort to violence but I have only one quest for you, destroy Y/N kun and I can give you the power more greater even the other spirits can touch you and Y/N can't defeat you! And even Shido won't be necessary for your plans anymore."

Kurumi:" Then prove it to me, the powers and everything and I will be doing your tasks." Even though Kurumi is doubting herself with this deal with Bobidi but if it means killing the first spirit she would do it.

Bobidi: Does his magic in kurumi's forehead there's a M mark on it. Kurumi can feel the power surging into her even her clones can feel the difference." Kurumi having given some of muscle mass, bustier chest, more attractive look. And she can feel her aura having a huge pressure. She also felt that she doesnt need to kill anyone anymore for time or for any reason. She is powerful that her powers may compare to SSJ2 Vegeta & Goku by this point or Ultimate Gohan in Buu saga."

*Authors take: I know maybe Bobidi knows the god powers of the saiyans but he can't compete with those. Because there are many transformations after the God there is Blue and Blue evolution for now. And there is this huge thing and that is the Ultra Instinct.*