The Tournament

*Y/N has prepared for this said tournament,he trained his entire body and mind as his motivation is to grow strong and to surpass them all especially his masters because that's what Vegeta and Goku told him before he accidentally was warped into the Date a live universe, During his training he discussed things with Kotori and after that confronted Kurumi for her stalking, So what about the tournament? Well its a martial arts tournament where it has the same set of rules in the Dragon Ball Universe.*

Before the Tournament

*There's a certain someone who can communicate long distances in dragon ball that actually contacts Y/N*

??? "Y/N, Y/N can you hear me?" The mysterious person asks.

Y/N: "Oh hey King kai, long time no talk hows everything back there?"

King Kai: "Everyone is worried about you even Goku and Vegeta and speaking about the two well they are here so----" King kai was interrupted by...

???? "Hey you!, Where are you? You know how long we have been searching for you especially this clown annoying me each time?" The guy exclaims

Y/N "Well hey Master Vegeta, long time no talk well listen here-----." He was interrupted by

??? "Hey how are you have you seen strong guys we can fight?" The other guy asks.

Y/N: "Master Goku well, unfortunately for now I can't find someone as same as both of your strengths."

*Vegeta scoffs and also hits Goku in the head"

Goku: "Oh, come on man." *As he stratches his head because of the pain. *

Y/N: "Masters, listen I've been trapped in an another universe, Well I'm kind of enjoying it. I can't say if it is one of those multiverse you saved before but don't wish me back yet if anything can you wish for a lot more of senzu beans or a gravity chamber(In a capsule) I can tell if the Dragon knows a perfect suitable place for that?".

*Goku Complies then instant transmissions, with your requests in his mind and also communicating with Vegeta and King Kai as he starts to find the dragon balls. *

Vegeta:" Well, kid if you say so but, one thing how can you contact us after this?"

Y/N:" If king kai can help us?"

*King Kai complains but as he complains---*

*Goku finds the dragon balls, summoned the dragon and wished for your two requests the delivery of senzu beans and a Gravity chamber(In a capsule).

Vegeta: "Third wish kid?" as he ask.

Y/N:"A direct communicator in our world a phone or something that can reach between universes"

*King kai instructs Goku to tell the dragon which a cellular phone arrived with all of Y/N's family and friends contacts from both date a live universe and Dragon Ball universe*.

Y/N:" Thank you masters, I will always be grateful to all of your help. And I hope I can protect this universe the way you protected ours. And tell ny regards to my parents" Y/N tells that

*Vegeta smirks,King kai nods and Goku instants transmissions back and Laughs( The way of being proud to your growth). *

*The tournament starts, and also in the Itsuka's household well Tohka, Shido and Kotori are watching. But before that Shido and Tohka dated and they were never interrupted by the AST, thus them being close as Y/N and Kotori where far away, and they had a small date during your discussion and before the tournament they dated again for the second time, Which this time Shido sealed Tohka's powers. *