The Date Starts

After the battle things go back as normal, Well for Y/N's case not so normal because he lives within an apartment full of girls. So how will this play out for the Main Character himself now back to the story.

Two days later after his recovery.

*During the timeskip AST and Ratatoskr made a deal for the spirits, since Origami basically watches them in the apartment. And as that happen Shido sealed off Kurumi's powers but her level of affection is more evident to Y/N so after the date ended Kurumi invited Y/N to a date which he promised her. With also Origami, Kotori and Mana waiting for their dates also. *

Y/N open his eyes but it is dark,  he felt that there is something that makes him heavy. Or it can't be, that he gain weight or is it muscle mass but as he tries to reach out for the light he heard something unusual.

??? Moans"Not there" then he grabs an another one tho much smaller voice Moans "That's right keep doing that."

Y/N is shocked:"wait what" He forces his way out and he saw both Kurumi and Origami at his bed: Na-na-na What are you guys doing here????? Y/N asks.

Origami:" I saw Kurumi sneaking in your room and I followed her."

Kurumi:" Ara, ara but I can't let my precious Y/N with an another girl can I? (With a seductive voice) (As she touches Y/N chest while speaking)

Origami:" Objection, he's mine and not yours." (Angry at Kurumi)

As the two stared at each other angrily and with their seductive looks while Y/N is blushing to all of this.

Suddenly the door opened with Kotori and Mana angrily ambushed Y/N and hitting the three.

Kotori:" I hope you learn your lesson Y/N, especially you Kurumi sneaking at a boy's room what were you thinking huh?" Kotori angrily says this to Kurumi. "But yeah the dates will start with Kurumi today, tommorow will be Mana's then Origami and lastly Me."

Y/N bows to all of them: I'm thankful for all of your affection but first I'm gonna train, Since my date will start with Kurumi I'm gonna train her first to be stronger."

Authors note: The training started for all of them after they arrived at the apartment, Y/N trained them and focusing also with their abilities. Mana And Origami with their fighting skills as AST and Former DEM members, Kurumi and her time manipulation skills. Tohka and Yoshino on their respective angels. And Kotori wonders what is her spirit power since Y/N mentioned it to her but Y/N trained her on the gravity chamber so that when in time she can manage to make herself stronger.

Y/N: "Kurumi lets go to the gravity room so that I can train you and your clones and do your best because we're going to make it as 6x gravity."

Kurumi nods and they train a bit and as Kurumi were exhausted and her clones returned to her. "Y/N I know you're training us to be better but why the harsh gravity we are not like you."

Y/N says: "Well Kurumi there will be a time where you're going to thank me for all of this." Pats her head. And puts his arm around her shoulders while the two were seating. "I remember Master Goku's friends who were weak in the attacks of an alien, which I can't risk anyone dying here. Especially all of you I'm aware of your feelings Kurumi."pulls her to his chest. And I won't let you die, I know you're strong but I'm worried that an another villian like Perfect Chiller arrives yet again and by doing this you can defend yourself better .

Y/N stands and touches her head, Kurumi's face turns to red with all of that. Y/N says" I care about you, all of you but he stares at her I'm thankful that you listened to me before. "And he again touches her head playfully.