Past and Present

Due to Y/N's recollection of his own memories, he remember his past. Though Vegeta Goku and the others didn't bothet to tell him so, because it is for him to find out. Though he recalled his masters and such he forgot his latest social life before he went to Universe 13 via the backhole and now as him staring his girlfriends what would be Y/N's fate?

Ruka is happy to see Y/N as Y/N himself is happy to see her. But his two current girlfriends are fighting amongs themselves with even the others commenting that this is a bad idea, A problem to be exact. With Kurumi approaching Y/N and stopped the time for the time being approaching her savior.

Kurumi:"Y/N what's wrong with you? Why did you bring this person here, calling herself your girlfriend huh? Are you that indecisive, when you have me, Kotori and the others?"

Y/N though thankful at Kurumi's abilities and of course the gods and the Saiyan gods can see and hear their conversation.

As Vegeta says to Goku:" You know Kakarot, there's one thing we didn't teach our student. "

Goku :" What's that Vegeta? "

Vegeta:" Maturity, He learned how to fight, how to train others, create friendships. But sometimes the greatest fighters have their weaknesses after all and for our student. Maturity is his weakness. "

Whis nods and Beerus agrees to what just Vegeta said, Goku still confused and he is trying to understand it.

Beerus commented:" Maybe Vegeta, it's not just Y/N who struggled in that stage huh? "

They all laugh after.

With Yuki and Kodav observing the Universe 7 guests as they try to assess the situation.

Y/N panicking inside of his mind as Kurumi is now trying to motivate him.

Kurumi:" So that's your weakness Y/N after all this time?, You've defeated strong opponents yet in this type of decisions you're weak? Then let me ask you. If you can save one of them of course in this situation Kotori is a normal human being. Who will you save?"

Y/N powers out as he screams and the powers of Kurumi was overpowered by Y/N's powers transforming into his Super Saiyan Blue Evolution with one thing in his mind he grabbed both of his girlfriends and fly out of the place they were in going somewhere that is far from Japan. And he slowly powers down, as he got to his base form and they are still travelling with Y/N putting Ruka and Kotori on his back as they fly into the air.

Y/N before he went into Universe 13 he wished that he can say anything in different languages and understand them. Because of his studies back in Universe 7.

With Y/N's advantages Kotori and Ruka were shocked that they fled into a different community, well sort of. It's a different country where there are huge difference. Y/N during his time before he wished for a friend in an another country to be with him in this time being.

His name is Chris, Chris was actually staying in a far country due to his studies and in their other universe the two became distant due to their priorities and Y/N flying to Japan and Chris being left out in their home country.

Chris seen Y/N as Chris is also one of the half saiyans at the same time as Y/N he has the same experience. But Chris himself is different he was joined by Subaru Konoe, his current girlfriend.

The timeline changes

Chris and Konoe met before Jirou was
about to see Konoe in the real timeline of Mayo Chiki thus Chris actually dated Subaru and Jirou never got his cure for his gynophobia, but he met Masamune regardless.

Subaru dated Chris for a while and Chris wished for them to find Y/N because apparently he was gone, and after the battle of the Frieza's army and the Crew of Y/N. Chris observed the fight as Vegeta noticed him, and Chris acknowledging his rival/friend Chris's powers during the fight.

After Y/N's arrival he was met with an Ultra Instinct form of Chris as he stares at Y/N and he saw Kotori and Ruka, with Chris and Subaru flying up to Ruka and the two talked with her.

Subaru and Ruka are close friends here, to be exact Ruka and Subaru liked Chris first before Ruka apparently liked Y/N because she gave up on Chris for her bestfriend's lovelife.

As Y/N introduced Kotori to Subaru and Chris, Chris with his ultra instinct form striked Y/N with a punch then a kick plus an axe handle then finishing off with a Galick Gun that sent Y/N into a building near Chris's place that resembles their training ground as Goku and Vegeta are waiting inside.

The Master greeted both of their students as Goku and Vegeta stared at their students who seemed fighting with Y/N was beaten up by Chris.

Vegeta explains to Chris, the events leading to now, How Kotori and Y/N meet. Y/N losing his memories with Ruka and Kotori hiding while listening to their conversation as they hear everything from the start.

With the two girls confused more than ever, Ruka started to cry, then followed up by Kotori as the two show up in front of Y/N. Chris stared at the crying Ruka as Subaru hugged Ruka while Y/N hugs Kotori.

Chris's started to understand the situation and didn't blame his friend but he still felt that his rival lack the power to be responsible for his own actions, memories of his past. And not just his own Saiyan blood but his peers and especially his Girlfriend who mattered the most.

With Y/N struggling to try and make everything right, Y/N stared at Ruka and Kotori.  Charlotte and Rem were also staring at Y/N alongside with Kurumi and the others.

Y/N started to panic again as Chris and Vegeta interfered told him about the essence of Decision Making, Proper Responsibilities for their action, Conducting the right methods and of course their own SAIYAN PRIDE.

Chris suprised Y/N as he revealed he and Subaru are not only the ones who transferred here but his another Saiyan friend named Keith, Keith aprroached Ruka as the two embraced, Keith was the bestfriend of Ruka before Y/N and Ruka got into dating. And Y/N and Keith are also Rivals/Friends at the same time. They formed a triple threat rivalry, but Keith got Charlotte Dunois interest as Keith approaches Charlotte to ask her about stuff about this world. Which she gladly answered all of his questions.

END