The Battle of Wills

*In the last chapter we saw Y/N having some thoughts with the Bibidi race which later on created a deal to Kurumi Tokisaki, during the battle he met a spirit name Yoshinon because he felt her different ki during her fight with a Bibidi minion now what would happen in this battle. *

*AST groups have arrived in the scene and they are fighting Kurumi clones as one of their members spoke.*

???"Officer Origami I'm hit, help me!!!" A member of the AST was catched by Origami

Origami"Keep safe out there we must destroy this target."

*Somewhere there was also a blue haired girl wearing a suit but not as a part of AST she recently rebelled against DEM knowing their background and such but DEM is focused on capturing nightmare.*

The girl spoke:" I really need to meet my Onii chan, I saw how DEM operates maybe he still knows me."
The girl's name is Mana, Shido's real sister.

In the fraxinus

Flashback:

Kotori:"Y/N wear this earpiece we can give you were Kurumi is the Original one."

Y/N nods before using his instant transmission.

Present time:

Kotori: "Y/N we are still searching for Kurumi Tokisaki her clones are too many there are units of DEM and AST on the scene as we speak be careful out there".

Y/N: "Hai hai, wait DEM and AST what are they doing here?"

Another Flashback:

*During the time they were on the abandoned island Kotori discussed with Y/N every details of the AST & DEM why they have different point of view in the spirits and why he should avoid them at all costs.*

Y/N:" Okay commander, that is who they are. Well I'll do my best to avoid them at all cost and to prevent any wars."

Present at Y/N's location in the skies.

*Origami was seperated in her group and met Y/N accidentally as Fraxinus recording were shut down at the same moment. Even their communication to Y/N*

Origami:" Who are you spirit, you ain't nightmare.. Operation obliterate target."

Y/N dodges and caught her: "Listen, listen, listen here miss.. Calm down I am not a spirit but I can help you just calm down."

*Origami tries all her best but she can't seem to get out of his grip and when he let go of her she tried to attack him, which causes Y/N to use more power just to match her speed.*

Origami:" Who are you, and you're not a spirit? You are lying. " As Y/N dodges and tells her that "Calm down I can help you we have the same objective taking down Nightmare herself. But miss--

Origami interrupted:" Tobichii Origami."

Y/N: Miss Tobichii or Origami listen to me, I'm not a spirit and I can help you with your operation but.. I'm not here to hurt you or anyone in that matter. And I am a half Saiyan. "

Origami:" Insane?"

*Due to the loud noises of the battles she didnt hear him well*

Y/N:" Saiyan!!!, But now if you can trust me I can show you that."

*Origami agrees but is alarmed and cautious of his actions: For the moment also the blue haired Wizard arrives.*

Mana:" Spirit this is your last day!!! I'll kill you as she goes for Y/N."

Y/N dodges her attacks and facepalms after: "Again do I need to explain stuff."

*He explains to Mana his race and just like Origami they are both cautious and they are checking all of his actions.*