The Masters

After two weeks Y/N has recieved a call from the IS University stating that he and his friends can start training the 8 students for now. The search for the Kais in this Universe is taking too long for Y/N and for him. He's gonna contact the Kais from the Universe 7 for consultation, if they can't find Kais in this Universe. Also during this time he trained Ram and Rem though in the short amount of time they learned a lot of techniques. Though Rem herself felt that there's a lot of things lacking in her training.

Y/N asks Kotori,Kaguya, Yuzuru, Kurumi and Rem to be the with him during their term at the IS University while Kotori asks an Officer within the Ratatoskr now to focus on finding the Diva. As Shido this time is trying his best to find the Diva. But it was heard that the Diva prefer girls over boys that's why he was wearing a girl disguise at the moment while trying to reach her. Kotori is also given updates per the dates. And Y/N is also a lookout during Shido's quest on finding the Diva.

They arrived in the University by flying and introducing again themselves to the 8 students. Since the other two don't know them as for now. After introducing themselves they were given different areas of subjects. Kaguya and Yuzuru to learn more defensive tactics while in the Air, Rem for meditation, Kurumi for knowing self's worth, For Kotori Advance Martial arts but for Y/N when they ask him which area can he teach. He only told that his priority is to help Charlotte his student, the others will teach them how to do stuff. While Charlotte and Y/N are going to train together.

Ichika and the others were against by this idea, but Kotori and Charlotte even Chifuyu told them to trust Y/N and focus on their own training.  Chifuyu also lends the arena for their training and all of those. While they are curious and irritated at Y/N only focusing on Charlotte, Chifuyu knows his purpose. That's why she trust him, she knows the danger of Charlotte's father when it comes to the IS and their reprogramming that for Y/N and his friends they can easily defeat them but they won't rely on Y/N only.

Few hours later they started to train while Y/N brought Charlotte into an abandoned Island as the first thing he thought her was self defense without the Armor. As they day passes Charlotte learns Martial arts, well more of an additional informations.

One day has passed after her training Y/N still focused in making her his best student, especially a normal human without that much of a battle experience compared to Origami and Mana who trained with AST and DEM respectively. With Charlotte's exposure only to the suits and their lack in training also was shown during the battle. As Y/N now still trains her martial arts and at the same time also mastering how to sense Ki.

One month later.

The others though, they learned from the girls there are still things they are lacking with. As Y/N asks Houki to spar with Charlotte also checking if how much does she improved in terms of the martial art techniques, sensing enemies attacks, Environment analysis and self defense. As Charlotte though Houki's IS is shown as more powerful than hers. All of her techniques defeated her friend as the two shake hands and the others were amazed in just one month she improved a lot.

Y/N:" Kotori,Kurumi, Kaguya, Yuzuru remember the time I trained all of you, though compared to all of you she doesn't have that much of a battle experience or her being a different being just like us."

Kaguya:"How did you made her improve like this in just one month?, Considering you're also strict with our training and discipline."

Y/N :" I used the training that Master Goku learned from Master Roshi years ago."

Kurumi :" Ara, ara you always amaze me Y/N."  She licks his ear which blushes the half Saiyan. With her tease the girls argued except for Rem.

Rem asks:" Y/N kun, though I feel our training is still incomplete can you also teach me alongside with Charlotte after I'm done with them. "