Adjusting to the City

Few days has passed since Y/N has arrived in the Date A Live Universe, Now he has a friend, his friend is a spirit well he doesn't know that yet but the girl herself is a nice woman, Many people will fall in love with her attitude, some will be attracted to her model like body and her precious smile, Now the two will meet the Itsuka's siblings what would happen in that meeting well let's all find out.

Tohka: Y/N kun, I forgot to tell you something since I met you.

Y/N: What is that Tohka?

Tohka: I'm hungry.

Y/N: (Inside of his head) Do they accept Zenis here?, Do we have the same currency? Oh no!

The two walks to the market with none of the store accepting his money, now they have a huge problem where do they sleep or eat.

A certain woman accidentally meets the two, Well they bumped again with each other.In Y/N's case she talked with him maybe she can help him in this matter.

Y/N: Oops sorry, Oooh I think I recognize you!

Tohka seems curious in her head but she went with the flow.

Kotori: Well we meet again Mr??

Y/N: Y/N, and you are?

Kotori: Kotori, and hi how are you miss?

Tohka: Tohka!! (While she smiles at Kotori)

Y/N: Well we meet again Kotori why are you in the Marketplace?

Kotori: Well I was with my Onii-chan I'm waiting for him to finish his grocery and you?

Y/N embarrassed to say this but.

Y/N: Well we are trying to buy some foods but unfortunately they don't accept this cash. And Tokha here well she's hungry

Tohka pouts and her stomach growls

Kotori: Well if you want to, you can join us later to our house, My Brother is a good cook. But for the mean time Tohka you want to have a bread I'll treat you while waiting for my onii-chan?

Y/N Well I ain't sure that is too much I guess??

But Y/N stares at Tohka who seem really hungry and frowns at Y/N

Y/N: Well alright join Kotori for the mean time. I'll wait for your brother Kotori.

But at the same time they will go to the Bakery A guy goes out from the grocery store and calls out Kotori.

Shido: Kotori!, I'm done shopping for our dinner.

Y/N and Tohka Wait is that guy familiar? (Then the two face each other and stares at Shido)

Kotori: Well here is My onii chan and he is Shido

Shido: Hello, uhm?

Kotori: Y/N kun and Tokha Chan

Shido: Y/N and Tohka!!!

Both Tohka and Y/N smiled at Shido. And the three shake hands.

Tohka: Umu but I'm hungry.

Kotori: Let's go to the Bakery,

Kotori: (Whispers at Shido) Onii chan talk with Y/N kun, and try to get as much information as you can.

Shido: Okay! Kotori Chan

Tohka Smiles and joins with Kotori

Shido: Well how long have you know her?

Y/N: Well since the day I met you also but unfortunately that turn into a battle and why is she that strong?

Shido: Uuuhhhhmmmm, I don't know