Recollections

After the things discussed in that matter suddenly Y/N remembered someone from his distant past. Since the topic of both Yuki's past were mentioned he remembered someone from their world, well suddenly Y/N remembered it due to a sudden recollection but he is trying to get there as he remembered a girl Ruka from his past, and he search for his phone about her and he saw her pictures and it was also present in his gallery. Everything about them and her blogs and vlogs of finding him as he is still trying to recollect everything from his past, As Whis appraoches Y/N as he saw Y/N struggling, he helped him by using his staff to help him remember everything.

In the distant past

He had an ex girlfriend back there, she is beautiful,intellegent and even has good social skills but the problem is his ex was a bad person inside. Ever since their break up, well she actually told Y/N that they are over. She tried to destroy his chances of being happy, Y/N tried to court girls but in the end his ex gets the upperhand thus him being lonely. His ex was a hottie she has a short blonde hair(Mami Nanami). Well this occured after she actually dated Kazuya, and unlike her dates with Kazuya she is far more passionate with Y/N. She cares for him more than she cares about Kazuya, but her bitterness is still haunting her. Especially seeing Kazuya with Chizuru and Ruka, now Mami dated Y/N though after their break up. Y/N dated an another girl which this girl was saved by Y/N during the hostage situation in the city. Mami  saw how Y/N saved the girl. It was Ruka, the girl who fell in love with her ex is now going out with Y/N.

Ruka thanks Y/N and that is the time also that Kazuya and Chizuru are official thus Ruka is depressed of her own emotional attachments to Kazuya, but after Y/N saved her she felt that there is a good chance of an another person to increase her heart beat which it does. Ruka started to invite Y/N with dates and roaming around the city. Which Y/N obliged if he is not busy with his academics and with his trainings. Sometimes he often brings her to the Planet of Beerus, which Goku and Vegeta acknowledged her abilities and her sickness. That's why even Beerus himself has a soft spot for her(Not an attachment) , because he felt that the person who is suffering from that type of condition if he tries to do something like with Bulma maybe she doesn't have the strong emotional will.

With Ruka introduced at the Gods and Y/N's masters and even his father they became an official couple and even they met Kazuya and Chizuru with Sumi which Y/N stares at the happy couple with Sumi and stares at Ruka as Sumi is still happy of being there supporting her friends. With her meeting Y/N's friend Goten, and the two actually started to date (Goten has the look of GT Goten, but is far more mature in that stage unlike the presentation of him in GT, think of him like Gohan in the DBS series)

Mami who felt alone after seeing those people who are absolutely happy bumped into Trunks, (He looked like Future Trunks here, more on the DBZ version with the short hair but the body build was based on the android saga). As later on the two started to date also and ofcourse Mami's attitude soften. From the bitter ex into her fully embraced happy self.

Y/N was dating Ruka at the same day before he got actually sucked in the hole that bring him to the Date A Live Universe, which well also in the hole, the consequences for it was to forget sonething that is in your past, but not all of his memories were removed until now. He remembered everything from his past. With him now being scared of what happen to his then girlfriend and now Kotori as his current girlfriend as he asks Kadov if its possible to bring someone in their Universe as fast as possible.

Due to her powers also surpassing the powers of the Omni King also, she asks who to get on their Universe as she will make a 10 minute travel for it  compared to Whis time of getting there and to think back to back.

Y/N: "Kadov, san can you get me this girl? She resides on our Universe, I think you'll see her in no time."

Kadov:" Sure, no problem."

As she went alone with everyone getting shocked, and in exactly 10 minutes she brought Ruka alone, as the girl was shocked at everything, the travel and the sudden abduction by Kadov and she saw Y/N as she runs to him for a hug.

Y/N:" Ru-Ru-Ruka chan, nice to see ya. "
Ruka:" I miss you so much, Y/N kun."
Kotori got angry as she kicks Y/N in the distance Goku flies up and stops Kotori after she kicked Y/N as Ruka is also seen visibly upset at her. As she tries to slap Kotori with all of her anger, Vegeta stops her at the last second.

The two Saiyans stared at each other, as Goku said to Vegeta:" Well, Vegeta looks like he remembered everything eh?"

Vegeta scoffs knowing that his student has a bad situation again at hand, this time more emotional attachments rather than physical.

Y/N gets up as he see his two girlfriend staring each other badly.

The story ended here, want more well I'll release a new part which is TBA

END