Worlds Collide Part. 1

Once the Visitors went away from the Date A Live Universe, Goku on the ship felt uncomfortable as if he's forgetting something to tell to Y/N. The Visitors stayed near their Universe because of this dilemma.

Goku:"Hey Vegeta, I feel I forgot to tell something to Y/N as if it is important but I can't still remember it."

Vegeta" Spill it out clown! Try to remember it. " Vegeta angrily says this to Goku.

As Whis heard this and momentarily stops their adventure. And Beerus was irritated by this. And the Kais were curious.

F/N:" Kakarot try to remember it, But I do feel some evil ki's in that universe though, something dark is coming. If it didnt came from their Universe well, Our universe may be the ones who are the culprit of what you're saying Kakarot."

Vegeta says:" Well I did sense of all that I'm sure you all felt that, as F/N says there's a lot of Ki coming from somewhere."

*Somewhere from the Planet Earth of Date a Live Universe*

???:" Father, you think the Saiyans went here? "

???" Yes, my precious son. I can't wait to take my revenge. Also I've contacted the most powerful teams on Earth's Hell during our escape. "

*
As they were waiting for their other allies in the different universes. *

Earth's hell from different Universes.

There were Villains and Heroes from those areas, Even demons from their respective Earth's are trying to defend their planet as this disaster started. Left and right powerful and weak demons tries to destroy the cities which they went to. Other creatures and beings also helped the humans as they defend their home.

??? "Subaru Kun help Emilia sama escape while me and my Sister Ram defend the city. We'll hold you off." The blue haired maid spoke to Subaru

Subaru" I won't let anyone die, Especially you Rem " as he saw the two maids and his peers trying to defend them.

They were defending Emilia as she pass out during the Event because of her exhaustion. But suddenly a wormhole opened and they were sucked into it. Except Subaru who is left to die as he was staring to his friends. Ram and Rem especially the one who he loves Emilia but as the three got into it. Subaru was killed by the demons and Rem was seen crying after witnessing Subaru's death (For Subaru it is to restart his "Savepoint") during that disaster. As the Wormhole closes and they were on a different Universe which a Blue haired girl with her puppet greeted them.

Date A Live Universe

Where the females were sent in a Playground as Yoshino is playing with Yoshinon.

Yoshino saw Rem crying:" Uhm, Why are you crying miss" As the introverted spirit tries to talk Rem.

Rem said to Ram: "Subaru kun, Subaru kun.. he was killed." as burst of her aura explodes and she was transforming into her demon state.

Y/N notices this Ki as he also sense Yoshino in danger as Rem is about to attack Yoshino. Y/N appears and knocks her out.

Y/N asks angrily:" Who are you---."

Ram says:" Why you!!!" As she tries to attack Y/N but he easily knocks her out.

Y/N: "Yoshino what did I tell you about talking with strangers."

The puppet speaks: "Sorry Y/N nii chan"

Yoshino frowns down and Y/N pats her head. "Don't worry Yoshino and Yoshinon, We'll bring them to the look out and ask them what happened okay? Just be careful next time." Y/N cheers up Yoshino and smiled at her. As the spirit smiles back to Y/N's response. Y/N uses his instant transmission and teleports into the lookout.