Worlds Collide Part 2

From the last part, We learned that there are problems within multiverses, How would our heroes save the day. Find out in the part 2 of Worlds collide.

The sudden creatures attacked the Re:Zero world as Subaru sacrificed his life for his peers. Now with his return by death, He ressurected in the other timeline but. The precautions of his actions, his peers saw his death which Rem and Ram mourned as Emilia is still clueless of his death. And now they were warped into the world of Date a Live as they meet Y/N and his friends what would happen in this part. Find out now!!!!

15 minutes later

Ram told Emilia about Subaru's death as she almost gone beserk Whis arrives with the Saiyans. As Whis says:" That's enough" as she passes out with Whis stopping her right there and then.

*Let's assume that the angels were given authority by the high priest to fight as long as they are fighting dark entities such as Demons, witches and etc. Or any dark creature for that matter but they can't interfere with the war of the mortals like fighting Frieza or Moro or other dragon ball villains for that matter. *

Whis:" I sense an enormous dark power within your Visitor Y/N. Though I can't intervene with any of your battles but I can't risk this sense of a dark entity. As father requested us to stop this type of forces when they reach the mortals."

Y/N was shocked by this revelation as Ram and Rem didn't explain this to Y/N and his friends with the others powering up to try to attack the two.

Y/N stops them before they do:" Wait!, Before we do this actions, Rem explain now!"

As she explains that people are comparing Emilia to the great witch herself in their world. Because of Emilia also having the same characteristics as the witch which she can't say, Because she's worried of the witch that she may come and kill them.

But Whis assures the twins that she can't attack them since you're facing deities as he is one, and this saiyans reached the power of the gods.

Ram wrote to the paper the name of Satella, as Ram now explains"She is the witch of envy. There are a lot of creatures in our world, also there are a lot of those witches. Which people are scared also even demi humans are scared of them. Because of this W
We are cautious of our actions and we do our best to avoid them. "

Whis seems interested at this, While Goku asks:" Can I fight this witch?, I want to fight her and test my strength. " He stretches his body.

As Vegeta says:" Kakarot, I know that we are mostly associated with gods but doing this type of challenges may also affect us remember that despicable Babidi who possessed me before huh. "

Goku says :" Don't worry Vegeta, We can handle them." As they saw the skies outside a lot of creatures are falling down left and right.

One screamed :" Hey filthy Monkeys, remember us? " As the whole Cold family now are joined by Perfect Cell and their evil cronies now in the skies sorrounding the Look out.

Frieza adds:" We escaped that hell which we all suffered but luckily, I was able to train them. Now witness their new transformations! As Frieza transforms into his Golden form same with Cooler, King Cold and Perfect Cell combining his Golden form with Blue ki on his body. "Also I'm here with our allies from that other world"

As different dark creatures from Re Zero appearing also in the skies.

Origami calls AST by this point as Mana saw DEM spaceships and Wizards now fighting the other beings as they descend.

Frieza says:"Now Goku, I've been waiting for this and this time I'm gonna kill you personally."

As Goku, Y/N, Vegeta and F/N transformed with the Ladies from Date a Live such as Kotori, Kaguya, Kurumi and Mana with their Ultimate form and the others who stood by their side as both parties are now ready to attack. Rem also transformed into her demon state as Ram prepares her weapon into her own battle form. As Emilia slowly wakes up because of the noise outside the room as she sees the villains from the sky .

What would happen into the next part. The Ultimate battle begins, it is now or never, fighting for their survival. Who will win? Read the next part for more.

End

Authors take:I'm sorry guys this is a shorter version of the story usually we have 1000 words or sometimes near 2000 words per part. But for the next parts we would go back to that same format or I'll retain this shorter version to keep us all excited am I right?..  Thank you again and Happy reading to all.